Texas World International (TWI) - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-10-2016, 01:49 AM   #46
Second Officer

Kmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobby
Re: Texas World International (TWI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
You should get Brussels Airlines A330-200 and create a flight to BRU
Im looking for one actually.
Kmonaghen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2016, 01:53 AM   #47
Second Officer

Kmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
Wow! Your airport is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! However, I don't really like those huge bridges between the terminlals
Well i did want skytrains but you cant find those anywhere!
Old 03-10-2016, 06:48 AM   #48
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

That bridge is even bigger than Gatwick's. Loving the traffic, it's a huge airport!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: https://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-10-2016, 08:45 AM   #49
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Lovely pictures!
I think the bridge looks really cool actually. Reminds me of Gatwick
LeoMuse747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 10:08 AM   #50
RJ Captain

Peterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dog

AMAZING airport!!! Never seen it before and i have to say you've done a great job my friend!
Only thing i would change is the TAP a332 Star Alliance..you should get the regular livery
Old 03-10-2016, 10:50 AM   #51
Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
That bridge is even bigger than Gatwick's. Loving the traffic, it's a huge airport!
Yes it is bigger. Longer becausenof the tarmac, taller so that there is just enough clearence for the tall A380 tail. I didnt want it to be big but realistically its the smallest it can be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
Lovely pictures!
I think the bridge looks really cool actually. Reminds me of Gatwick
It took some growing on me. I may get rid of the two smaller ones but the middle one is just fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterz_pt View Post
AMAZING airport!!! Never seen it before and i have to say you've done a great job my friend!
Only thing i would change is the TAP a332 Star Alliance..you should get the regular livery
Im searching for one actually. I too think its a lovely plane. Just hard to come by.
Old 03-23-2016, 07:20 PM   #52
Second Officer

Well here is another update with my new models. I did get a TAP and Brussels for those of you wanting me to get one though only the TAP is featured at the airport. I also did a Cargo update since the majority of my new planes are freighters.

Old 03-23-2016, 07:23 PM   #53
Second Officer

Old 03-24-2016, 06:53 AM   #54
RJ Captain

Peterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dogPeterz_pt is a top dog

Great update and wonderful news about the TAP and Brussels! I see the TAP and looks stunning next to those beauties (especially the ANZ All blacks )! I really like the pic with the a380 China Southern and 773 Egyptair!
The Iberia a346 landed a week ago here in Lisbon as they are doing pilots certification and its a beast and a beauty!
Once again amazing job and congrats for the airport "movement" you input at your pics
Old 03-24-2016, 09:20 AM   #55
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

So many wonderful models, wow!
I love that UPS line up! Would love to put my hands on the 747, 757 and MD-11. Too bad I find them really poorly done, so I only got the 767

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: