How would I create a model terminal - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-22-2015, 10:03 AM   #31
Earning My Wings

winglet is flying under the radar
Re: How would I create a model terminal

I think the best tip for you is trial and error. Don't be scared to do something wrong, just try out. If it doesn't work out, rethink your strategy and try again. Nobody can tell you how to build the perfect airport simply because it does not exist! Just give it a go and see where it ends.
winglet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2015, 01:38 AM   #32
Senior Captain

Speedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 48 is a legend of the hobby

I have my own question here lol How do you keep the Balsa wood up while you wait for glue to dry lol
Old 01-30-2015, 05:52 AM   #33
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 48 View Post
I have my own question here lol How do you keep the Balsa wood up while you wait for glue to dry lol
I am currently building a terminal here at home. I have been using superglue and it all seals and sets instantly. Managed to build the main concourse within no time at all. Will be working on the rest of it today.

----

Last edited by nathanbennett; 01-30-2015 at 05:58 AM.
nathanbennett is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-30-2015, 06:03 AM   #34
VC-10 Fan

Harry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast icon

Nice photo, I want to try that technique!
Harry_Bird is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: