Sacramento International Airport - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-12-2015, 02:12 AM   #46
VC-10 Fan

Harry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast icon
Re: Sacramento International Airport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qupax View Post
Like add on space for other boards and specifically mine or just in general?
Just in general.
Harry_Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2015, 08:50 AM   #47
Masur

Qupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributor

I guess you can't addon to your airport anymore and have to build a new one or foot another room or building to expand.

(Extra: as for my expansions i plan to eventually get a rectangle board , same size as mine right now just with no rounded edges, and redo the airport. So this one is like a test airport to see how everything will layout. I also plan to have a full length runway on the opposite side of where the rwy is now. It will be about 21.5 ft long. Also for the main board I plan to make it longer on the terminal a side and add parking garages and about one to two more united gates. Those are my expancion plans.)
Qupax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 02:27 PM   #48
VC-10 Fan

Harry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast icon

Cool, I'm sure it will look great!

Old 01-13-2015, 04:02 PM   #49
Masur

Qupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributor

i might be jumping the gun a bit here but for my next project i was thinking about doing this. what do you guys think about it. Also come up with a name for it!
(Rwy numbers subject to change)

Board A
Main Board with terminals and Rwys.

Board
Seperate Board with Cargo

Concourse A

US Airways (Focus City) ( Gates 1-5 ) (A319/320/321, 757-200, E170, A330)
Delta ( Gates 6 ) (CRJ700, A319)
United (Gates 7-8 ) (737-900, CRJ700)

Concourse B

Southwest ( Gates 9-13 ) (737-300/700/800)
Alaska ( Gates 14 ) (737-800/900)
JetBlue ( Gates 15 ) (A321)
Virgin America ( Gates 16 ) (A319)

Cargo

UPS (757-200)
FedEx (MD-10)

P.S. Sacramento airport update coming soon!
Attached Thumbnails
Sacramento International Airport-img_0407-1-.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0409-1-.jpg  
Old 01-13-2015, 04:07 PM   #50
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Will look good

Btw, it's funny because in the US one gate = one airline while in Europe that doesn't really matter (as long as all flights from X airline departs from Y terminal)

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 05:00 PM   #51
Masur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
Will look good

Btw, it's funny because in the US one gate = one airline while in Europe that doesn't really matter (as long as all flights from X airline departs from Y terminal)
I noticed that. Because one day us airways might park at gate a1 but the next trip it might be at gate a5 or something it wired the way us and European/Asian airports are different. You can also tell by the layout wether it's a European or American airport which has always made the U.S. unique when it comes to airports!
Old 01-13-2015, 05:01 PM   #52
Masur

Also with the second latout gates a2b and a4b can handle widebodies.
Old 01-13-2015, 11:48 PM   #53
VC-10 Fan

Great plane, It will look great
Old 01-14-2015, 04:20 PM   #54
Masur

here is the first "official" update of SMF.

US Airways A319 landing from Phoenix
Southwest 737-700 waiting at the runway for the departure to Las Vegas
American Airlines A319 taxing to the runway for a departure to Dallas FW
Delta CRJ-700 preparing for departure to Los Angeles
US Airways A321 about to pushback and head off to Phoenix
JetBlue A321 pushingback for JFK
United CRJ-700 just arrived from
United E120 deboarding from its short hop from San Fran
Southwest 737-700 boarding for San Diego
Southwest 737-700 (Sam Dunk One) just got its bags loaded on and is going to be having a delayed departure to Burbank
Alaska 737-800 (AlaskaAir.com) arriving in the gate from Seattle
Southwest 737-300 about to pushback to Los Angeles
Alaska 737-900 about to board for Kahului
And the rest are overhead views.

still need to get Uniposka pens, jetways, and more models but other than that im about done!
Attached Thumbnails
Sacramento International Airport-img_0410-1-.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0411-1-.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0412-1-.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0413-1-.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0414-1-.jpg  

Sacramento International Airport-img_0415-1-.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0416-1-.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0418-1-.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0419-1-.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0420-1-.jpg  

Sacramento International Airport-img_0421-1-.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0422-1-.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0423-1-.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0425-1-.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0426-1-.jpg  

Sacramento International Airport-img_0427-1-.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0428-1-.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0429-1-.jpg  

Last edited by Qupax; 01-14-2015 at 04:34 PM.
Old 01-14-2015, 05:36 PM   #55
VC-10 Fan

Very good sir!
Old 02-04-2015, 08:36 PM   #56
Masur

Just a small update on what's been going on:

Not much actually but I've been working on gates and the layout more! Money is tight for me right now so getting all the materials I need is taking a while to get! Why is there alwas some much stuff to get!!! Anyways ill post more pics later, I'm having a problem with the computer so I'm doing this all from my phone/moms laptop!
Attached Thumbnails
Sacramento International Airport-image.jpg  
Old 02-04-2015, 10:24 PM   #57
Bay Area Airports Fan

Yellow_Ribbon is getting startedYellow_Ribbon is getting startedYellow_Ribbon is getting startedYellow_Ribbon is getting startedYellow_Ribbon is getting startedYellow_Ribbon is getting startedYellow_Ribbon is getting started

Nice Job!

Need some windows though.

Were did you get the Emb-120? I need some for my up-and-coming Reno.

Updated Daily! Bay Area Spotters
Yellow_Ribbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 07:45 AM   #58
Masur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow_Ribbon View Post
Nice Job!

Need some windows though.

Were did you get the Emb-120? I need some for my up-and-coming Reno.
Look on the previous page and see the link to 3D Printing's website you'll see it there.
Old 02-06-2015, 04:49 PM   #59
Masur

alright here's the rest of the update. it is still not complete but i've started to draw on the engine protection things (don't know what there called), and what they look like with some planes on them. as you also saw from the last update i did the gate number boxes just need to put the gate numbers on them. Hope you all enjoy the update and give some input into it!
Attached Thumbnails
Sacramento International Airport-img_0533.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0534.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0535.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0536.jpg   Sacramento International Airport-img_0537.jpg  

Old 02-12-2015, 03:41 PM   #60
Masur

Just got some replacement floodlights today so those should be going up soon...
Also 4 just ordered 4 new models and should arrive end of February or early March!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: