Tejas (Texas) International World Airport KTEJ 1:500 - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 08-18-2015, 05:36 PM   #61
Second Officer

Kmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobby
Re: Tejas (Texas) International World Airport KTEJ 1:500

Quote:
Originally Posted by juntimestwo View Post
So awesome you have the United B764!
Right? It made my wallet bleed tho. It was not cheap.
Kmonaghen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-18-2015, 06:17 PM   #62
Masur

Qupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributorQupax is a good contributor

Quote:
Good old HEB! I remember that grocery store when I lived in Texas for a few years!
Qupax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2015, 07:54 PM   #63
Second Officer

Kmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobbyKmonaghen is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qupax View Post
Good old HEB! I remember that grocery store when I lived in Texas for a few years!
HAHA they are the best. Better than walmart and everything else. Only proper that a good ole Texas company sponsors at a Texas Airport.

Old 08-24-2015, 06:12 PM   #64
Second Officer

Texas World International Airport (TWI) 1:500

Here is a little update with some new planes and hopefully better views. I've been trying to take better pictures but my camera sucks. These are just a few. You can see more on this link. TWI Update 1 by kmonaghen | Photobucket

Old 08-24-2015, 11:17 PM   #65
RJ Captain

NKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciated

Another awesome update! Keep them coming! Really like that shot with all the different long haul carriers, reminds me of Tom Bradley at LAX
Old 08-25-2015, 01:03 AM   #66
Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKLSP View Post
Another awesome update! Keep them coming! Really like that shot with all the different long haul carriers, reminds me of Tom Bradley at LAX
Thanks, and speaking of Tom Bradley at LAX, I have come up with plans to build a very similar terminal. 10 straight A380 spots in a row. Give me a few weeks, maybe months and it shall be done.
Old 08-25-2015, 01:31 AM   #67
P1 Pharmacy Student

juntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributorjuntimestwo is a good contributor

Nice update with the Southwest planes!
Old 08-25-2015, 07:21 AM   #68
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Very nice pics and models, I like the pic with the UA planes! That 747 would look so good in NG1 mould
Old 08-25-2015, 08:33 AM   #69
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Wow! It looks really awesome!!!

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 05:36 AM   #70
RJ Captain

NKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmonaghen View Post
Thanks, and speaking of Tom Bradley at LAX, I have come up with plans to build a very similar terminal. 10 straight A380 spots in a row. Give me a few weeks, maybe months and it shall be done.
Sounds like it's going to be an awesome airport! Can't wait for completion and the pics. I have a few airports that I am planning to build as well but unfortunately I currently do not have a big enough space to actually set every thing up.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: