Homemade 1:400 Airport Diorama and more! - Page 8 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.33 average.
Old 12-13-2013, 12:16 PM   #106
ANA/NCA Precision Models

Kah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributor
Re: Homemade 1:400 Airport Diorama and more!

The brutal assault of Friday the 13th

I just broke the horizontal stabiliser of my B737-781 and I'm so depressed. It chip off just like a biscuit and my engineer concluded that it has sign of metal fatigue. Just a very gentle reminder guys, handle them very gently as they are really fragile! And stay safe everyone!

p.s. I have the sudden appreciation for Dragon Wings plastic wings and stabilisers LOL

Kah Jun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-13-2013, 12:33 PM   #107
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Glue it back and it will be fine...
Old 12-13-2013, 12:36 PM   #108
RJ Second Officer

junglehunter4 is a good contributorjunglehunter4 is a good contributorjunglehunter4 is a good contributorjunglehunter4 is a good contributorjunglehunter4 is a good contributorjunglehunter4 is a good contributorjunglehunter4 is a good contributorjunglehunter4 is a good contributorjunglehunter4 is a good contributorjunglehunter4 is a good contributorjunglehunter4 is a good contributor

From the photo it looks like he already did but the crack is still visible.
A very costly accident indeed :C
Perhaps you can place it in the hangar of your airport and say it's under repair? xD
junglehunter4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2013, 01:51 PM   #109
ANA/NCA Precision Models

Kah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributorKah Jun is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
Glue it back and it will be fine...
Quote:
Originally Posted by junglehunter4 View Post
From the photo it looks like he already did but the crack is still visible.
A very costly accident indeed :C
Perhaps you can place it in the hangar of your airport and say it's under repair? xD
Yeap! I've tried to repair it but the crack and scar is still visible, but it looks fine from a distance! Looks like I will have to replace the whole horizontal stabiliser.. will cost some $$$!

Old 12-13-2013, 02:24 PM   #110
Glider pilot

DreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributor

Is it possible to paint it over?
DreamlinerAviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 02:45 PM   #111
ANA/NCA Precision Models

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamlinerAviation View Post
Is it possible to paint it over?
I think it's totally possible I'm afraid I do not have the skill and item required to get it properly painted back, it is still very fragile too .. I'm happy with the state it's in now, the condition of the stabiliser is stable now!
Old 12-13-2013, 02:48 PM   #112
Glider pilot

DreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributorDreamlinerAviation is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kah Jun View Post
I think it's totally possible I'm afraid I do not have the skill and item required to get it properly painted back, it is still very fragile too .. I'm happy with the state it's in now, the condition of the stabiliser is stable now!
Alright.
DreamlinerAviation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 04:33 PM   #113
ANA/NCA Precision Models

Last edited by Kah Jun; 12-13-2013 at 04:43 PM.
Old 12-16-2013, 04:55 AM   #114
ANA/NCA Precision Models

Old 12-16-2013, 04:52 PM   #115
ANA/NCA Precision Models

Old 12-18-2013, 11:07 PM   #116
ANA/NCA Precision Models

Old 09-19-2014, 10:12 AM   #117
Puddle Jumper

Mauricio Leiman is getting startedMauricio Leiman is getting startedMauricio Leiman is getting startedMauricio Leiman is getting startedMauricio Leiman is getting started

Rest in peace dear Wai Kah Jun
Mauricio Leiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 10:41 AM   #118
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauricio Leiman View Post
Rest in peace dear Wai Kah Jun
?????
what?
Old 09-19-2014, 01:41 PM   #119
Puddle Jumper

Mauricio Leiman is getting startedMauricio Leiman is getting startedMauricio Leiman is getting startedMauricio Leiman is getting startedMauricio Leiman is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
?????
what?
Unfortunately our fellow member has passed away from cancer today
Mauricio Leiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2014, 03:03 PM   #120
Selfie with bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauricio Leiman View Post
Unfortunately our fellow member has passed away from cancer today
Oh wow! That's so sad...
How did you know that? Did you know his family?

anyway, if he really died... may him rest in peace!

Last edited by LeoMuse747; 09-19-2014 at 04:24 PM.
LeoMuse747 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: