Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Model Airports

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 4.69 average.
Old 03-06-2011, 03:40 PM   #1
RJ First Officer

ba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dog
Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal

Hey all
Over the past few weeks ive been building a new terminal for my airport, after looking at peoples creations i thought id have a go at it. i finally finished it last week and have taken some pictures for you all to see. Ive also renamed the airport to edinburgh east. Easyjet has opened a new base and transavaia has started a new route to AMS along with lufthansa italia to milan. Theres also an impounded Libyan Air cargo AN 124 and a AN 225 nightstopping after delivering pipelines, and just a few pics of the regulars enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal-airport-new-terminal-105.jpg   Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal-airport-new-terminal-106.jpg   Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal-airport-new-terminal-107.jpg   Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal-airport-new-terminal-117.jpg   Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal-airport-new-terminal-119.jpg  

Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal-airport-new-terminal-123.jpg   Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal-airport-new-terminal-124.jpg   Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal-airport-new-terminal-135.jpg   Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal-airport-new-terminal-136.jpg   Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal-airport-new-terminal-137.jpg  

ba319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-06-2011, 03:47 PM   #2
RJ First Officer

ba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dogba319 is a top dog
Re: Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal

heres the rest
Attached Thumbnails
Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal-airport-new-terminal-144.jpg   Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal-airport-new-terminal-145.jpg   Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal-airport-new-terminal-147.jpg   Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal-airport-new-terminal-148.jpg   Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal-airport-new-terminal-149.jpg  

Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal-airport-new-terminal-150.jpg   Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal-airport-new-terminal-139.jpg   Edinburgh east airport (highland inter) new terminal-airport-new-terminal-127.jpg  
ba319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 03:54 PM   #3
ATP Captain

bmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dogbmibaby737 is a top dog

Very very nice creation there mate!, I see you have rebranded aswell.

Old 03-06-2011, 04:08 PM   #4
Ferry Enthusiast

Andrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobbyAndrew757 is a legend of the hobby

As all of your creations are, this is amazing!
Old 03-06-2011, 04:38 PM   #5
Second Officer

#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor#1jetblue is an excellent contributor

Looks fantastic! One feature that I love (that you don't see with many custom airports) is the reflection of the aircraft in the window, such as in the fourth picture. Makes it very realistic. Great job!

"...Some People Just Know How to Fly"
#1jetblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 05:27 PM   #6
Solo Glider Pilot

Tony Sales is getting startedTony Sales is getting startedTony Sales is getting startedTony Sales is getting startedTony Sales is getting startedTony Sales is getting started

brilliant new terminal, much more creative than the old gemini jets one, thumbs up!
Old 03-06-2011, 06:50 PM   #7
First Officer

shaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributor

I really like your airport. You have paid attention to finer details that other members usually fail at. I also like your choice of appropriate aircraft, particularly the Easyjets and the commuter BA aircraft.
shaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 02:37 AM   #8
banned

thomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributor

Great work....Love your EZYs, and Transavia
thomsonfly737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 05:31 AM   #9
Captain ''Lila Evelin"

Serbian Airport is appreciatedSerbian Airport is appreciatedSerbian Airport is appreciatedSerbian Airport is appreciatedSerbian Airport is appreciatedSerbian Airport is appreciatedSerbian Airport is appreciatedSerbian Airport is appreciated

Very nice! How did you make the terminal!

I like the realism 1
Much detail perfectly!
I like the red-white railing against stroke engine
I like Cargo section(air logic 777)
Air France new livery cool!!!
Where you purchased the airport fence?????

Minor criticism.
No ranaway
You have to some American CARGO company(FEDEX) or a Thai, Garuda ..
Serbian Airport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:07 AM   #10
RJ Second Officer

lama666 is getting startedlama666 is getting startedlama666 is getting started

the AN 225!!!
lama666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #11
BM - The Diamond Service

rosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dogrosshallam is a top dog

Your airports always make me speechless... EXCELLENT AIRPORT!
Old 03-07-2011, 01:36 PM   #12
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1jetblue View Post
Looks fantastic! One feature that I love (that you don't see with many custom airports) is the reflection of the aircraft in the window, such as in the fourth picture. Makes it very realistic. Great job!
Agreed

I generally hate airport model threads because more often than not they aren't great. This was not the case here. Fantastic layout and as already said a good and appropriate choice of aircraft.

Pity the Libyan can't get home

Last edited by furryforest; 03-07-2011 at 01:56 PM.
furryforest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 01:55 PM   #13
banned

thomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Agreed

Gantastic layout
Is that a new word...im sure i havent seen it in the Dictionary
Old 03-07-2011, 01:56 PM   #14
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Good spot. That'll teach me to type as soon as i get up!
Old 03-07-2011, 02:00 PM   #15
banned

As soon as you get up?? What time is it in Northern Ireland ??

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: