Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-10-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
Captain

JanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast icon
FSX St Barths Error

Hey there, whenever I try to install the FSX St. Barths, I get this error:

Google translate says:

St Barth FSX has not been fully installed for the following reason:
Can not create file:
blablabla (filename)...
You must restart the program once again to install St Barth FSX

I am trying this: Fs_marcoh
I even tried redownloading it but that didn't work. Is there another freeware scenery that is like this or better, or is there a way to fix this?
(by the way the folder isn't hidden and it's not read-only)
Old 08-10-2012, 12:08 PM   #2
Förum King

MYT DC-10 is a top dogMYT DC-10 is a top dogMYT DC-10 is a top dogMYT DC-10 is a top dogMYT DC-10 is a top dogMYT DC-10 is a top dogMYT DC-10 is a top dogMYT DC-10 is a top dogMYT DC-10 is a top dogMYT DC-10 is a top dogMYT DC-10 is a top dog
Re: FSX St Barths Error

You sure the pathway is correct? Also if it's struggling to create the file, create it before installation.
Old 08-10-2012, 03:50 PM   #3
Як-40 Капитан

LOT 737-300 is a top dogLOT 737-300 is a top dogLOT 737-300 is a top dogLOT 737-300 is a top dogLOT 737-300 is a top dogLOT 737-300 is a top dogLOT 737-300 is a top dogLOT 737-300 is a top dogLOT 737-300 is a top dogLOT 737-300 is a top dogLOT 737-300 is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYT DC-10 View Post
You sure the pathway is correct? Also if it's struggling to create the file, create it before installation.
Also, sometimes Windows 7 (if you're running that) gets very temperamental about installing things like this, you may need to check if you're running the installer as an administrator (right click on the installer's icon, and click on "Run as Administrator.") That should take care of it in most cases. If not, I recall I had to do some kind of crazy long and convoluted ritual to get Microsoft Train Simulator to let me install routes on it...
LOT 737-300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #4
Captain

JanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast iconJanAir is a diecast icon

Silly me, that took care of it.
(And by the way I'm running Vista. D:)
Old 08-10-2012, 04:54 PM   #5
Captain

Well I installed it, but it appears that the default scenery is "overlapping" the old one; I start up the game and I'm under some terrain, yet I'm on the runway and able to take off. Is there any way to disable this?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: