Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-20-2007, 10:34 AM   #1
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog
Air Hostesses

A topic that seems to have been neglected in these forums - I dedicate these pics to my mate Captain Wahoo and all those others old enough to remember when hosties looked like this.

These are ads you won't see anymore!

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

The top celebrates TAA's new uniforms in 1970 and the bottom an ad of similar vintage from Ansett welcoming the pending arrival of its new B737's.

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2007, 11:40 AM   #2
Wings900 Team Member

furryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dog
Re: Air Hostesses

I posted a pic oh here a while ago with umpteen "hosties" standing in front of the, then new, 741. Times have changed!!
Old 04-20-2007, 10:36 PM   #3
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingdoc View Post
A topic that seems to have been neglected in these forums - I dedicate these pics to my mate Captain Wahoo and all those others old enough to remember when hosties looked like this.

These are ads you won't see anymore!

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

The top celebrates TAA's new uniforms in 1970 and the bottom an ad of similar vintage from Ansett welcoming the pending arrival of its new B737's.
Is the bottom picture your long lost love Christine by any chance?
Old 04-20-2007, 11:01 PM   #4
Operations Director

MD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast iconMD11Freighter is a diecast icon

ahhh the good ol days
MD11Freighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 12:41 AM   #5
RJ First Officer

Captain 777 Emirates is flying under the radar

good old days back in 94 air hostess' used to be more kind
Old 04-21-2007, 02:39 PM   #6
Captain

Boeing777 is flying under the radar

Hmm interesting! I never had the chance to see those days, but now-a-days they just look like people in dress clothes, if you get what I'm saying. Nothing very special about it.

Kyle G. Ludwick International Airport
www.freewebs.com/internationalairportsinc
Muncie, Indiana
Member of the BSA

I AM A PROUD PILOT!!!
Boeing777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 06:58 PM   #7
Wings900 Team Member

furryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dogfurryforest is a top dog

Can i just say that i love the fact FMB's never went out of fashion!
Old 04-21-2007, 07:13 PM   #8
Operations Director

flyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dogflyingdoc is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Can i just say that i love the fact FMB's never went out of fashion!
Amen brother!!

flyingdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 07:14 PM   #9
Wings900 Team Member

I'm glad that math's isn't the only universal language
Old 04-21-2007, 08:27 PM   #10
ATP Captain

Eherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributorEherran is a good contributor

Quote:
I'm glad that math's isn't the only universal language
I agree, but the one in the towel isn't wearing any fmbs (actually isn't wearing much of anything) and she looks pretty appealing too.
Old 04-21-2007, 08:30 PM   #11
Wings900 Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eherran View Post
I agree, but the one in the towel isn't wearing any fmbs (actually isn't wearing much of anything) and she looks pretty appealing too.
Imagine her with a pair though!
Old 04-21-2007, 08:33 PM   #12
ATP Captain

Quote:
Imagine her with a pair though!
You know I did.
Old 04-21-2007, 08:47 PM   #13
Wings900 Team Member

I must show this picture to my girlfriend-it might make her think i like FMB's from a fashion history sense....who am i trying to kid-she'll see right through me in a flash!
Old 04-21-2007, 08:54 PM   #14
Per Noctem Volamus

Chard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting startedChard is getting started

Those were the days.......

Chard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 10:02 PM   #15
ATP Captain

Quote:
I must show this picture to my girlfriend-it might make her think i like FMB's from a fashion history sense....who am i trying to kid-she'll see right through me in a flash!
You have a lot to learn my friend. It's all in the packaging and presentation. If you play your cards right, she'll be begging you for some FMBs. Maybe I should publish a book of pointers and tips.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: