Air Hostesses - Page 211 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Ground Control > General Squawk Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-22-2014, 01:18 PM   #3151
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby
Re: Air Hostesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
The blonde on the left looks beautiful.
Agreed!! (filler)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2014, 09:17 PM   #3152
First Officer

alexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dogalexczarn is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
The blonde on the left looks beautiful.
I shall second that.
Old 07-23-2014, 04:38 PM   #3153
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Old 07-23-2014, 04:50 PM   #3154
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

PanAm? PanAm 3 by any chance?
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 04:50 PM   #3155
Admin

Haven't got a clue-sorry Oskar
Old 07-23-2014, 04:53 PM   #3156
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Eh, no worries. Just a bit curious as i don't think it's the original PanAm.
Old 07-23-2014, 04:55 PM   #3157
Big Brother is watching

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Ding dong.

Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:15 PM   #3158
Admin

I'm not convinced they are any of the real PanAms
Old 07-23-2014, 05:28 PM   #3159
Big Brother is watching

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

I don't care.

Old 07-23-2014, 06:20 PM   #3160
banned

El_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
I'm not convinced they are any of the real PanAms
Nice find, probably an old promo for the tv show Pan Am.

El_Capitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 06:22 PM   #3161
Big Brother is watching

It's Alicia Keys! Double nice.

Old 07-23-2014, 06:41 PM   #3162
Red Eagles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
I don't care.
Hahahaha, well... We've got an answer now anyway.
Old 07-23-2014, 07:27 PM   #3163
banned

El_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dogEl_Capitan is a top dog

Malaysia Airlines, we're behind you...They're all beautiful but the FA on the far right is a doll.

El_Capitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 11:48 PM   #3164
Line Service Technician

Southwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobbySouthwest&Blue is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
My god. Yes, I would like a one way ticket to them, please.
Southwest&Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 05:28 AM   #3165
Admin

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: