PT-TAA Star Alliance custom models - Page 8 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 01-30-2011, 08:28 AM   #106
Polish Wings collector

tomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dog
Re: Swiss A330-200 Star Alliance 1/500

Beautiful Sergio, great job.

BTW: Could you collect all of Star Alliance customs and regular releases in one tread?
Not so detailed photos like for single one release, just portside view from front, as here first photo.
This will be nice to see all of them in one tread.

tomek-czarnyszewicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-2011, 11:03 PM   #107
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. AeroMexico View Post
Wow, great one
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomsonfly737 View Post
Great Alliance Scheme
Thanks!
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 11:08 PM   #108
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomek-czarnyszewicz View Post
Beautiful Sergio, great job.

BTW: Could you collect all of Star Alliance customs and regular releases in one tread?
Not so detailed photos like for single one release, just portside view from front, as here first photo.
This will be nice to see all of them in one tread.
Thanks my friend. But I've already made the thread "My Star Alliance fleet" where I've posted all planes part of my Star Alliance collection. Because they are quite sparse on that earlier thread, so I'll open a new thread of the subject, not now as most of my S.A. fleet are still in Italy, maybe by year's end.

Old 01-31-2011, 01:40 PM   #109
Collector

Air Canada 767-200 and SAS MD-82 Star Alliance 1/500

Here a pair of customs from 2009 that I hadn't the time to post: Air Canada 767-200 and SAS MD-82 in Star Alliance livery.

This particular 762 has the distinction of being the very first 767 in Air Canada's fleet (fleet n. 601, c/n 16), reg.C-GAUB. Saddly she has been scrapped in March 2009.
Altough this custom has a rather simply livery it wasn't easy to make. I had to paint all corroguards because on the donor (LAM 762) they were missing.

Sure one of my favourites of my Star Alliance fleet, the SAS MD-82, reg OY-KHE. I like it so much because only two airlines has the MD-80 series in Star Alliance livery: SAS and Spanair. And I like it too because the engines have been left on the standard colors. To add a little further detail I've painted the wheel hubs on the front gear (absent on the donor).

The one shown above is about to arrive in Denmark, mine was left in Italy and is quite diferent because I've prefered to made it with a replaced rudder, the star on the tail is cut (shown bellow)!

Last edited by PT-TAA; 01-31-2011 at 01:44 PM.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:03 PM   #110
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: Air Canada 767-200 and SAS MD-82 Star Alliance 1/500

Stunning. Absolutley stunning.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:14 PM   #111
Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Stunning. Absolutley stunning.
Thank you mate!
Old 01-31-2011, 02:19 PM   #112
First Officer

AMS2006 is a diecast iconAMS2006 is a diecast iconAMS2006 is a diecast iconAMS2006 is a diecast iconAMS2006 is a diecast iconAMS2006 is a diecast iconAMS2006 is a diecast iconAMS2006 is a diecast iconAMS2006 is a diecast iconAMS2006 is a diecast iconAMS2006 is a diecast icon

Sergio, you have done it again my friend. Absolutely beautiful!!!
Old 01-31-2011, 02:20 PM   #113
Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMS2006 View Post
Sergio, you have done it again my friend. Absolutely beautiful!!!
Thanks my friend!
Old 01-31-2011, 02:23 PM   #114
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-TAA View Post
Thank you mate!
You know, if only i had the money.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:30 PM   #115
Collector

Austrian A320-200 Star Alliance 1/500

This is another quite 'old' custom, this time made in 2010 but not yet posted here: Austrian A320-200 Star Alliance, reg. OE-LBR, named 'Bregenzer Wald', in 1/500 scale. I like so much the 'postage stamp' livery, now I have 4 in my collection.

Old 01-31-2011, 03:04 PM   #116
RJ First Officer

modelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dogmodelmanGB is a top dog

Again some nice work, how many more are in the pipeline Sergio??

Mike
modelmanGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 03:11 PM   #117
Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelmanGB View Post
Again some nice work, how many more are in the pipeline Sergio??

Mike
Thank you very much, Mike!
Lots, LOTS, LOTS, on the pipeline....stay tunned!
Old 01-31-2011, 03:30 PM   #118
Red Eagles!

Re: Austrian A320-200 Star Alliance 1/500

Lovely! More postage stamps!
Old 01-31-2011, 04:56 PM   #119
ATP Captain

Antesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast icon

Donar for the SAS md?

//Antesyd

“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.” – - Albert Einstein

The latest arrivals:
*Herpa Norwegian, United, Qatar and China Southern B787, 1:500
*Herpa BA A380, 1:500
*Sky500 Cebu Pacific A330 1:500

Antesyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:32 PM   #120
PremiAir Customs

G-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast iconG-VFIZ is a diecast icon

Hey, how do you seperate the wings and tail from the body of the model to paint?
G-VFIZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: