PT-TAA Star Alliance custom models - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 12-03-2010, 10:17 AM   #91
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: Lufthansa 767-300 Star Alliance white tail 1/500

Usually i dont like the current SA livery*, but that is stunning!

*I prefer the "poststamp" and wraparound.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2010, 10:03 AM   #92
CBC Team Head

CB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast icon

Great model, Sergio! I own the one that Netmodels released some years ago. Unfortunately they painted the engines in wrong colour. Your custom creation is way better.

http://www.cb-customs.de

contact@cb-customs.de

Last edited by CB Customs; 12-05-2010 at 10:51 AM.
CB Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:10 AM   #93
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby

Too bad I 1:400 collector!
This model is givin me a tremedus jealusy feeling!
Sehr Gut!
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-05-2010, 12:21 PM   #94
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomek-czarnyszewicz View Post
Dear Sergio,
I'm speechless...
You make me really happy with this gift .
She is pretty, now I have to think about other SA liveries.
You know, the first one should be LOT B737-500 (SP-LKE).
I hope soon we can see some photos of this bird.
My pleasure Tomek!
As for the LOT 737-500 I still have to "take it on my hands". I said before that it fell from my table and it lost one of its wingtip lights and its nose is damaged, needs some repairs. Therefore my customers' models have priority over mine so I'll made repairs on it by next year, once I have enough time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post

Usually i dont like the current SA livery*, but that is stunning!

*I prefer the "poststamp" and wraparound.
Many thanks! I like all S. A. liveries, but I confess that I have an "inclination" for the postagestamp and wraparround schemes too. Till now I've made three postage stamps and none wraparround, but I have the correct colors to begin the painting of the "airline slices" on this livery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB Customs View Post
Great model, Sergio! I own the one that Netmodels released some years ago. Unfortunately they painted the engines in wrong colour. Your custom creation is way better.
Many thanks, Bert! I own the rare Netmodels too, but when it will be possible I'll made the necessary corrections. Not only the engines are painted in wrong colour, the star on the tail seems too big and the corroguard bellow the wings is missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
Too bad I 1:400 collector!
This model is givin me a tremedus jealusy feeling!
Sehr Gut!
Danke!
Actually I don't make 1/400 customs but I have received so many requests that I'm tempted to make some. Who knows this one could be a candidate?...
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:34 PM   #95
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby
BMI 737-300 Star Alliance 1/500

This is an old project I've near finished in 2009, but it needed some 'restoration' and improvement works before post it here on the forum, thus the delay. Now I can finally share with you my BMI 737-300 in Star Alliance 'Postage Stamp' livery!

This one I dedicate to Flight fan who, like me, loves the old Star Alliance liveries.

Enjoy!

Old 01-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #96
Polish Wings collector

tomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dog
Re: BMI 737-300 Star Alliance 1/500

Excellent model, rare livery and carrier. Good choice Sergio!!!

tomek-czarnyszewicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:29 PM   #97
Collector

Swiss A330-200 Star Alliance 1/500

Here's one of my old but unpublished projects: Swiss International A330-200 in Star Alliance colors, reg. is HB-IQR. I've made finished this one and several others in 2009 but I hadn't time to post them because I was about to move from Italy. Soon others will come.

Old 01-27-2011, 01:31 PM   #98
Collector

Many thanks, Tomek.
Old 01-27-2011, 02:01 PM   #99
Admin

furryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobbyfurryforest is a legend of the hobby

Superb!! An airline i love and feel is lacking in 1/500. Where do i get one?!?
Old 01-28-2011, 02:14 AM   #100
Earning My Wings

Angelo Rosa is flying under the radar

Hi Sergio, can you please work faster, because we need to see a new model every week from you :

Just kidding, again a new great custom
Angelo Rosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 10:20 AM   #101
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-TAA View Post
This is an old project I've near finished in 2009, but it needed some 'restoration' and improvement works before post it here on the forum, thus the delay. Now I can finally share with you my BMI 737-300 in Star Alliance 'Postage Stamp' livery!

This one I dedicate to Flight fan who, like me, loves the old Star Alliance liveries.

Enjoy!

It looks lovely! Thanks for posting, mate!
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 12:34 PM   #102
Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by furryforest View Post
Superb!! An airline i love and feel is lacking in 1/500. Where do i get one?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo Rosa View Post
Hi Sergio, can you please work faster, because we need to see a new model every week from you :

Just kidding, again a new great custom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
It looks lovely! Thanks for posting, mate!

Thank you for your appreciation!
Old 01-29-2011, 04:33 PM   #103
First Officer

Mr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributorMr. AeroMexico is a good contributor
Re: Swiss A330-200 Star Alliance 1/500

Wow, great one
Old 01-30-2011, 12:56 AM   #104
Insane Lufthansa Fan

Swisshansa10 is getting startedSwisshansa10 is getting startedSwisshansa10 is getting startedSwisshansa10 is getting startedSwisshansa10 is getting started

For mere mortals like me, I am waiting for a regular release of this one.
Swisshansa10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 08:26 AM   #105
banned

thomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributorthomsonfly737 is an excellent contributor

Great Alliance Scheme
thomsonfly737 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: