Ethiopian fleet 1/500 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-04-2015, 12:03 PM   #1
CBC Team Head

CB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast icon
Ethiopian fleet 1/500

In the past we already customized a MD-11 and B757-200 freighter.

Now will follow

B737-800
Dash 8-400
B757-200
B767-300
B777-200
B777-300
B777 freighter

Here ist the first new one of the whole batch: B737-800WL ET-APK.

Any comments are welcome.

Bert

http://www.cb-customs.de

contact@cb-customs.de

Last edited by CB Customs; 01-04-2015 at 12:48 PM.
CB Customs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-04-2015, 01:13 PM   #2
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby
Re: Ethiopian fleet 1/500

Looks awesome! I can't wait for the Q-400

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 02:09 PM   #3
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Well done! I personally look forward to the B777-300ER and -200LR!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: https://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-04-2015, 02:39 PM   #4
Selfie with bros

LeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobbyLeoMuse747 is a legend of the hobby

Looks great!
Can't wait to see the others!
Old 01-04-2015, 04:54 PM   #5
Senior Captain

Speedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobbySpeedbird 001 is a legend of the hobby

Very nice !

Referring to my PM sent to you, do you think you would be able making a 767 in old colours ?
Speedbird 001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 04:56 PM   #6
Student pilot

Malefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dogMalefiska is a top dog

Cool model, I am waiting to see the Dash 8, it should be a nice model as well.
Old 01-04-2015, 05:50 PM   #7
RJ Captain

oprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributoroprandi tomas is a good contributor

Uao:-))))))
Awesome plane!!
Old 01-05-2015, 11:46 AM   #8
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Ethiopian livery is simply but pleasant! Nice one! I'm about to make a 777F, will be ET-APU.
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2015, 08:43 AM   #9
RJ Second Officer

lok_ron1125 is flying under the radar

omg!!!! can't wait to see B777-300 one
lok_ron1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2015, 03:09 AM   #10
CBC Team Head

CB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast iconCB Customs is a diecast icon

Thank you all for your kind notes!

Yesterday arrived the donor for the Dash 8 and already I removed the tampon print. Itīs not easy to work on a so far unknown donor for the first time. Last night I started designing the vector graphics. Because itīs the first 8-400 I have to design it from scratch.

Bert

contact@cb-customs.de
Old 01-07-2015, 07:04 AM   #11
CBC Team Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
Very nice !

Referring to my PM sent to you, do you think you would be able making a 767 in old colours ?
Thanks! I checked some pics and yes, it should be possible to make a 767 in old colours? It will become a real challenge, but it will....

Bert

contact@cb-customs.de
Old 01-07-2015, 07:13 AM   #12
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Can't wait to see the DHC-8, I have a weak spot for little gems, I'm sure it will be spectacular!
Old 01-07-2015, 11:05 AM   #13
CBC Team Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-TAA View Post
Can't wait to see the DHC-8, I have a weak spot for little gems, I'm sure it will be spectacular!
Yes, we do love this tiny gems, too. Therefore we would like so much to make some DHC-8-400 Frontier customs. But I fear to distroy the donor when removing engines and stab.

contact@cb-customs.de
Old 01-07-2015, 11:25 AM   #14
Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by CB Customs View Post
Yes, we do love this tiny gems, too. Therefore we would like so much to make some DHC-8-400 Frontier customs. But I fear to distroy the donor when removing engines and stab.
Removing the stabs is easy, as well as removing the engine nacelles. Care should be taken to not broken the props.
Old 01-11-2015, 08:15 AM   #15
CBC Team Head

Here is the next one: Dash 8-400 ET-ARM

contact@cb-customs.de

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: