PT-TAA Oneworld custom models - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > Custom Models

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:20 PM   #31
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobbyALEXAKOS is a legend of the hobby
Re: JAL 777-300 OneWorld 1/500

Jaw drop! Compliments to the chef!
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-24-2012, 02:34 PM   #32
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

No freaking way!! I love this jet! The one and only OneWorld livery that i like!

I just have to ask, what donor did you use? I was considering making this one for myself a while back and was recommended to use the Aeroclassics model.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 02:47 PM   #33
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
No freaking way!! I love this jet! The one and only OneWorld livery that i like!

I just have to ask, what donor did you use? I was considering making this one for myself a while back and was recommended to use the Aeroclassics model.
Thank you, friends! The donor is indeed the Aeroclassics 773, but I had some problems to fit the decals on it, so, if you intend to make it be prepared, because it's not an easy custom.
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-24-2012, 03:12 PM   #34
Lufthansa-collector

JWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobbyJWi_A380 is a legend of the hobby

WoW Sergio... I know you are a great custom maker, but this I so love it!
1:500 collector
Facebook-site: https://www.facebook.com/TheFRAspotters
My collection: https://www.wings900.com/modeldatabas...ion-25106.html
My Flickr photostream: https://www.flickr.com/photos/124726461@N02/
JWi_A380 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:14 PM   #35
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT-TAA View Post
Thank you! KLM Asia 772 will come in the next days, maybe next week. Masking and painting will require me at least two days. I have to mask and paint other KLM models at the same time, just to save time with the airbrush cleaning. But I didn't knew KL 773ER PH-BVB was transfered to Asia division, I've checked a.net, but found no pics yet...of course when decals be available I'll make it!!
Can't wait to see the 772 ASIA of yours my friend, should be beautiful. I understand. Yes, PH-BVB is now flying in Asia colours, I've seen her myself. Let me know, I'm still intrested in a KLM Asia model.

Edit; here you go
http://jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=7431018&nseq=1

(Sorry, Couldn't get the pic)

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: https://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html

Last edited by DutchCollector; 09-24-2012 at 03:17 PM.
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:54 PM   #36
ATP Captain

mike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobbymike21 is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
Like wise simply stunning
Freight aircraft lover.
mike21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:10 PM   #37
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Thank you, friends! The donor is indeed the Aeroclassics 773, but I had some problems to fit the decals on it, so, if you intend to make it be prepared, because it's not an easy custom.
Thanks for the heads-up.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 04:44 PM   #38
Collector

PT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobbyPT-TAA is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWi_A380 View Post
WoW Sergio... I know you are a great custom maker, but this I so love it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike21 View Post
Like wise simply stunning
Thanks for your appreciation!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Thanks for the heads-up.
Yours welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Can't wait to see the 772 ASIA of yours my friend, should be beautiful. I understand. Yes, PH-BVB is now flying in Asia colours, I've seen her myself. Let me know, I'm still intrested in a KLM Asia model.

Edit; here you go
JetPhotos.Net Photo » PH-BVB (CN: 36145) KLM Asia Boeing 777-306ER by Jules Meulemans

(Sorry, Couldn't get the pic)
Thank you very much for the pic, Now I'll put into my archives. Hope decals be available soon as she is really a beauty!
Old 09-24-2012, 04:48 PM   #39
Big Brother is watching

Anglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobbyAnglojet is a legend of the hobby

Looks great! One of many I considered doing myself but never got round to.
Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:00 PM   #40
Captain

BrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributorBrianTwigley is a good contributor

Amazing work! Really great to see custom models this complex.

My Collection - All Models up for trade, PM if interested.

http://www.last.fm/user/briantwigley

BrianTwigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 06:25 PM   #41
Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
Looks great! One of many I considered doing myself but never got round to.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianTwigley View Post
Amazing work! Really great to see custom models this complex.
Thank you!!
Old 09-25-2012, 02:33 AM   #42
Admin

DutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobbyDutchCollector is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Thank you very much for the pic, Now I'll put into my archives. Hope decals be available soon as she is really a beauty!
Good luck and let me know!

My Amsterdam Schiphol in 1:500: https://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...l-airport.html
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 10:53 AM   #43
Polish Wings collector

tomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dogtomek-czarnyszewicz is a top dog

I simply don't know what to write here....
I remember we chat about her not even half a year ago, talking about OneWorld possible models to be made. I also remember as you told me how hard it will be to do and there are no decals for her...

F A N T A S T I C model, one of my dream models, talking about OneWorld liveries. SUPER !!!

tomek-czarnyszewicz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 11:11 AM   #44
Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomek-czarnyszewicz View Post
I simply don't know what to write here....
I remember we chat about her not even half a year ago, talking about OneWorld possible models to be made. I also remember as you told me how hard it will be to do and there are no decals for her...

F A N T A S T I C model, one of my dream models, talking about OneWorld liveries. SUPER !!!
Thanks, Tomek! I quite remember too... and how huge our alliance list was (is!!).
Old 09-25-2012, 04:31 PM   #45
RJ First Officer

EuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributorEuregioAndreas is a good contributor

Your result is awesome. Great work!
EuregioAndreas is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: