Velvetday's Collection - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-25-2015, 12:39 PM   #1
RJ Second Officer

velvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributor
Velvetday's Collection

So, Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope Santa brought you some nice additions for your collection. I thought I share with you my collection, little by little. Hope you enjoy the pics :-)

I would like to start with Sky500's Sky Europe 737-700 OM-NGK. A pity, that this LCC didn't survive until today...

Let's continue with Austrian MD81 "Gruezi Zurich" OE-LDV
Miss that old MDs
a1

a2

a3

And the cooperation shuttle plane of Swissair MD81 "Servus Wien" HB-IND

a4

a5

Last one for today is again a double: Tuifly 737-800 D-ATUG and D-AHFX

b1

b2

b3

b4

Happy Flying, see you next time
velvetday is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-25-2015, 01:33 PM   #2
They told me to change it

Leonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dog
Re: Velvetday's Collection

Great models!

The MD-80 mould is so amazing!

and I like to see the newer Herpa models being used on dioramas... since Charter quit posting his diorama pics, I haven't seen newer models being displayed...
Leonardo Mello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2015, 03:26 PM   #3
Roaring into the clouds

DutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dog

Very nice models, thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

Old 01-01-2016, 06:41 AM   #4
RJ Second Officer

velvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributor

So a little update today. Happy New Year ;-)

The Starjet Swiss MD-11 HB-IWC

DSC01749 Kopie

DSC01751

DSC01754

Herpa British Airways B 767 G-BZHC "Japan"

DSC01755

DSC01760

JC-Wings JAL B767 JA-556J "Doraemon"

DSC01762

DSC01763

DSC01764

Herpa JAL Cargo B747-400 JA401J

DSC01767

DSC01769

DSC01771
Old 01-01-2016, 06:46 AM   #5
Roaring into the clouds

DutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dog

Love the Swiss MD-11, happy new year!
Old 01-01-2016, 02:05 PM   #6
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Agree with Thom, the Swiss MD-11 by StarJets is one of the most beautiful models of the 1:500 world. You have some great models, compliments and continue to post tons of photos!
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2016, 03:42 AM   #7
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Agree with Thom, the Swiss MD-11 by StarJets is one of the most beautiful models of the 1:500 world. You have some great models, compliments and continue to post tons of photos!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Love the Swiss MD-11, happy new year!
Thanks for the compliments, guys.
Old 01-02-2016, 04:43 AM   #8
Proud Thinking Human

Vic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dogVic Diesel is a top dog

Velvetday, I love those diorama pictures you are posting! Besides, the airplanes are also fine (although I could never really convince myself that I need the Swissair MD-81 as well ). The BA 767 looks escpecially great - but I think so does the whole "World Tails" series of BA models.

Keep posting, it's a great thread!

"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things..."
— Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Vic Diesel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 01:38 PM   #9
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Diesel View Post
Velvetday, I love those diorama pictures you are posting! Besides, the airplanes are also fine (although I could never really convince myself that I need the Swissair MD-81 as well ). The BA 767 looks escpecially great - but I think so does the whole "World Tails" series of BA models.

Keep posting, it's a great thread!
Thanks for the kind words, Vic!! I really love the MD-81 mould, the details are very good. I think the Swissair and the AUA are a perfect match
Old 01-06-2016, 01:14 AM   #10
First Officer

fgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dog

Loving the JAL Cargo Silver Bullet. I have someone selling me the same model, do you think it is worth it?
Old 01-06-2016, 04:48 AM   #11
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgtmsnazz View Post
Loving the JAL Cargo Silver Bullet. I have someone selling me the same model, do you think it is worth it?
Yeah, it s a nice looking model. Love it. Only downside is that rudder and stabilizers are made of plastic. But apart from that, it's a beauty.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:58 PM   #12
First Officer

fgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dogfgtmsnazz is a top dog

Oh really. Thanks. I hope there's no fade in yours. That's my worry
Old 01-07-2016, 01:06 PM   #13
RJ Second Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgtmsnazz View Post
Oh really. Thanks. I hope there's no fade in yours. That's my worry
i bought mine 2nd hand. And it was in good condition. No yellowing of the plastic parts or whatsoever. hope you can get one in good condition too
Old 01-07-2016, 05:10 PM   #14
High in the Sky

American787 is getting startedAmerican787 is getting startedAmerican787 is getting startedAmerican787 is getting startedAmerican787 is getting startedAmerican787 is getting started

Nice collection and diorama! My favorite models are the SkyEurope 737 and the JAL Cargo 747.
Keep up the good work!

American787

ClAAsic
American787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2016, 08:06 PM   #15
They told me to change it

Leonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetday View Post
i bought mine 2nd hand. And it was in good condition. No yellowing of the plastic parts or whatsoever. hope you can get one in good condition too
I don't think there should be yellowing, it seems to affect only white or light colored parts, but I think grey isn't affected.
Leonardo Mello is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: