Robin's collection! - Page 8 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 03-12-2016, 12:57 PM   #106
They told me to change it

Leonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dog
Re: Robin's collection!

I honestly didn't like it and I think you should still order the second one
Maybe send it to a custom guy for repairs and painting...
Leonardo Mello is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-05-2016, 08:13 AM   #107
Flyin' High

Robin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dog

Almost 2 months have passed since I updated my 'Collection' thread.... I had some photos on my phone so I thought: Let's update my thread!!

So here I am, updating my thread. Exactly 5 models have been added to the collection, and 3 of them are gone, I traded them for a few of my recent additions.

I also won an auction for a Ryanair 737-800, my second one. But that one has already been sold again.

Well, here are the 5 new models since the 12th of March:

KLM B787-9 After skipping out on the first one, there was no way for me to not get this one. Even though this one isn't perfect either, I am satisfied with how it looks, but I wouldn't mind if Herpa releases a third version

Airbus A350-900 Carbon Colors I really like this model, and looks very good next to the other Airbus house A350.

KLM 777-200 I think this is a model that can't miss out in my collection. I got this one by trade for a Virgin Atlantic A340-600 and an old Qantas 737

Milka Ju-52 I just had to get this one. I am a big chocolate fan, and saw this one for a very good price. I just couldn't resist

Air Bridge Cargo 747-4F. I love this model. I have gotten quite the obsession for cargo aircraft lately. And I wanna get more now.

That is it for now. I have a few purchases pending. But that is for a later day!!

Thanks for reading,
Cheers

Robin Wallet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 09:19 AM   #108
RJ Second Officer

velvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributor

Cool photos, nice additions to your collection! looking forward to your next purchases
velvetday is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-05-2016, 09:30 AM   #109
Flyin' High

Robin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetday View Post
Cool photos, nice additions to your collection! looking forward to your next purchases
Thanks a lot!!

Old 05-05-2016, 04:37 PM   #110
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

All beautiful models, KLM rules , and the A350 is amazing!
Continue to update your fleet and to post photos, it is always a pleasure for us collectors and for Wings900 to look at all these beautiful models, happy collecting.
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2016, 06:47 PM   #111

Leonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dog

Wonderful models
Old 07-02-2016, 12:27 PM   #112
Flyin' High

IT HAS BEEN 2 MONTHS ALREADY? Wow! time goes fast

A lot has happened in these two months. Not only in my collection, also in my life. I graduated high school so I can now start on a school to fulfil my lifelong wish: Commercial Pilot!

Anyways, my collection... Where should I start? I got the Number 1 model on my wishlist after I got the TNT 747 and KLM 777. Wingslover will know which one I am talking about .

I didn't get as many new releases as usual. But I bought a lot of models that were on my wishlist and hard to find. With success . Because there have been 12 new additions to the fleet after my last update on the 5th of May.

Here we go:

Emirates Skycargo B777F. I like this model. I wanted to wait for the 747F but why not get them both?!

Delta Airlines A330-200. Very happy with this one. I love the combination of the livery with the aircraft. I can't wait to see this livery on the A350

Qatar Airways B777-300ER. I love this model. The livery of Qatar is beautiful in general but it just looks so good on the 777

China Southern Airlines A380-800. YES! FINALLY! I have been looking for so long to get this model. And I finally got it. And just one day after I received it...... Herpa announced a re-release...... But I am happy. I got it about 4 months early

Surinam Airways A340-300. Nice looking model. Happy to have it

Roman Abramovich B767-300. I love the windows of this "Bandit"

Etihad Cargo B747-8F. Lovely model

Etihad Cargo A330-200F. There is something which makes me love this model. I just can't tell what it is

Boeing House B787-8 N787BA. I love this model

Boeing House B787-8 N787FT. The best one of the two in my opinion. A very nice combination with the other one. I like seeing them together with my Dreamlifter.

Thomas Cook A330-200. I love the livery of Thomas Cook and I think it suits well on the A330. I got this one as a present from my parents for graduating.

Lufthansa A350-900. The last one for now, but certainly not the least. If only Herpa could put the thing on the back on every A350 they produce

That's all for now. But there are some purchases pending. Here they are:

Final Approach:
- Air New Zealand A320 "Crazy about Rugby"

Waiting to depart for my collection:
- Sky500 Air New Zealand 777-300ER "Hobbit" (I am really happy to have found this one and it will look good next to Smaug)

- Air New Zealand B777-300ER "All Blacks" (Lovely models, can't wait to have it in my hands)

3 models from Air New Zealand.... Could it be one of my favourite airlines?!

- Delta Airlines A330-300

- Megawings Qatar Cargo 777F

That's everything for now. The weather is finally getting a little better here in The Netherlands so I can continue on my airport again.

Thanks for reading,
Cheers

Last edited by Robin Wallet; 07-02-2016 at 03:06 PM.
Old 07-02-2016, 02:53 PM   #113

Very nice arrivals Robin, i'm happy for you!
I like the Boeing House 787 combo!
Old 07-02-2016, 03:07 PM   #114
787 dreamliner of dreams

MM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dog

You've got some vey nice arrivals Robin. I love the Thomass Cook 332 and the two Boeing housecolors 787. Lucky you to get the Emirates B777F
MM9024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 05:29 AM   #115
Flyin' High

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
Very nice arrivals Robin, i'm happy for you!
I like the Boeing House 787 combo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MM9024 View Post
You've got some vey nice arrivals Robin. I love the Thomass Cook 332 and the two Boeing housecolors 787. Lucky you to get the Emirates B777F
Thanks a lot guys

Old 07-12-2016, 08:35 AM   #116
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dog

Oh I missed your last update! Nice arrivals!

Btw did I already answered your pm concerning the SQ A350? I can't remember if I did.

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 08:37 AM   #117
Flyin' High

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
Oh I missed your last update! Nice arrivals!

Btw did I already answered your pm concerning the SQ A350? I can't remember if I did.
Thanks!

By the looks of things, you haven't!

Old 07-28-2016, 10:39 AM   #118
Flyin' High

Christmas!!!!!!!!

9 New models today!!!! And 1 model that hasn't been in a update yet. A lot of cool models and also a new way of photographing:

After a visit to AviationMegaStore where I bought 5 models I was surprised by another package at home with 4 models. This update contains 10 new arrivals. Because there is one that arrived a week ago and didn't get an update yet. Here they are:

Air New Zealand A320 "Crazy about Rugby". I love the black liveries from Air New Zealand, and this one is no exception.

Vueling A320 The mould could be better. But still a nice model anyways.

KLM B737-800 Nice model, with a nice livery

Cathay Pacific A350-900 Even though it's a little expensive, it is still a nice model. Love it!

KLM 777-300ER Nice model again, with a nice livery. Beautiful representation by Herpa

Air New Zealand B777-300ER "All Blacks". I am sooo happy I got this one to complete the "All Blacks" trio. What a beautiful model.

Delta A330-300 Nice model

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Yj***djl.jpg[/img]
Air New Zealand B777-300ER "Hobbit". I got this model to complete the Hobbit duo with Smaug. They look very good together.

Qatar 777F Nice model.

Airbus A350 House "Carbon". This is a replacement for my first one, which arrived broken.

That's it. My christmas day was perfect!!! "

Thanks for reading,
Cheers

Old 07-28-2016, 11:20 AM   #119
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Compliments for your Christmas day my friend, also Homzie, me and other friends (i am sure) are celebrating our Christmas day!
You have received many wonderful models, great pics.
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 11:22 AM   #120
Flyin' High

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post

Compliments for your Christmas day my friend, also Homzie, me and other friends (i am sure) are celebrating our Christmas day!
You have received many wonderful models, great pics.
Thank you

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: