Robin's collection! - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 02-25-2016, 08:23 AM   #91
Flyin' High

Robin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dog
Re: Robin's collection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Happy for you for the Ryanair: i know that to purchase a model even 85 euro must be paid!
I paid less then half of that for mine

Robin Wallet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2016, 02:17 PM   #92
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dog

Quote:
Happy for you for the Ryanair: i know that to purchase a model even 85 euro must be paid!
I've got two of them. One for €22 and the other for €10!

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 10:34 AM   #93
Flyin' High

Robin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dog

2 new models arrived today. With one arriving either tommorow or on Thursday:

Qatar Airways A380-800

TUIfly B737-800 "Tropifrutti"

Old 03-01-2016, 10:56 AM   #94
Earning My Wings

elite_lima is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Wallet View Post
2 new models arrived today. With one arriving either tommorow or on Thursday:

Qatar Airways A380-800

TUIfly B737-800 "Tropifrutti"
Really great models!!
elite_lima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 12:31 PM   #95
SpeedBirdOneThreeNine

solicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dog

WOW Robin, that Qatar A380 is wonderful...Can't wait for mine to arrive!!!
solicitor82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2016, 12:45 PM   #96
Flyin' High

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
WOW Robin, that Qatar A380 is wonderful...Can't wait for mine to arrive!!!
It is indeed. Very happy with it

Old 03-03-2016, 07:16 AM   #97
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Ciao Robin, two beautiful models the TUI B737 and Qatar A380! I also have received many news and i must say that this time they are all beautiful models.
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 09:47 AM   #98
Flyin' High

Quote:
Ciao Robin, two beautiful models the TUI B737 and Qatar A380! I also have received many news and i must say that this time they are all beautiful models.
Thank you. I have been waiting on the TUI for a while now so I am really glad I got it now

Old 03-06-2016, 09:19 AM   #99
Flyin' High

1 aircraft that I managed to find last week I one that I was looking for for a while. Really happy with this monster:

Antonov AN-225 Mriya, Buran Carrier

Old 03-06-2016, 11:19 AM   #100
RJ Second Officer

velvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributor

[QUOTE=Robin Wallet;826946]1 aircraft that I managed to find last week I one that I was looking for for a while. Really happy with this monster:

congrats, looks very impressive
velvetday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2016, 12:10 PM   #101
Flyin' High

ACCIDENT: Thomas Cook A321 ran into a wall while taxiing. The aircraft's right wing has been heavily damaged. Airport maintenance is gonna try and fix the aircraft but the chance it is going to be back flying is not too big.

2nd one has been ordered

Old 03-12-2016, 05:22 AM   #102
Flyin' High

2 arrivals and some news about the Thomas Cook:

Inflight500 Martinair B767

Aeroflot IL-76

The Thomas Cook has been fixed and I am really satisfied with the result:

Old 03-12-2016, 10:07 AM   #103
High in the Sky

American787 is getting startedAmerican787 is getting startedAmerican787 is getting startedAmerican787 is getting startedAmerican787 is getting startedAmerican787 is getting started

Great new additions! The Mriya is very impressive especially! I also like the Aeroflot IL-76. So, I must ask: What really happened to your Thomas Cook A321, and what will happen to the 2nd one now that you have fixed the broken one? It is a good repair, though, better than I could do!
Great work and planes!

American787
Old 03-12-2016, 11:26 AM   #104
Flyin' High

Quote:
Originally Posted by American787 View Post
Great new additions! The Mriya is very impressive especially! I also like the Aeroflot IL-76. So, I must ask: What really happened to your Thomas Cook A321, and what will happen to the 2nd one now that you have fixed the broken one? It is a good repair, though, better than I could do!
Great work and planes!

American787
I dropped it . I cancelled the 2nd one because I am satisfied with the result of the repair.

Old 03-12-2016, 12:07 PM   #105
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Nooo, how did it happen (about the Thomas Cook wing)? You was able to make a good job but i think you should buy a new model because it is too beautiful to be ruined!
Great additions for the Martinair B767 and the Aeroflot Il-76!
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: