1:500 Errors - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-15-2015, 09:12 AM   #16
G- & EI- collector

Anglojet is a top dogAnglojet is a top dogAnglojet is a top dogAnglojet is a top dogAnglojet is a top dogAnglojet is a top dogAnglojet is a top dogAnglojet is a top dogAnglojet is a top dogAnglojet is a top dogAnglojet is a top dog
Re: 1:500 Errors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Herpa 524940 Royal Jordanian E-195

ERROR: wrong position of the starboard cockpit door.

The incorrect crown placement on the tail is more noticeable.
Anglojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-15-2015, 09:38 AM   #17
Captain

Eurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast icon

We should make a difference between errors which affect the whole batch and those which don't. Those which don't can be replaced by another model.

I've got contacts at both Sky500 and Aero500. However I've got the impression they won't bother about it. And Mr Klein may be looking here once in a while.
Eurojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 10:44 AM   #18
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dog

Quote:

The position of the front door seems ok, by comparing the distance between it and the cockpit windows and first pax window, what makes me afraid is actually the position of the front gear whole assembly, it's too far behind!!! That's remember me the 737 classics had the same problem, which was corrected at least on the 737-400 and -500.

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'

Last edited by PT-TAA; 04-15-2015 at 10:48 AM.
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2015, 12:46 PM   #19
First Officer

skwai56 is a top dogskwai56 is a top dogskwai56 is a top dogskwai56 is a top dogskwai56 is a top dogskwai56 is a top dogskwai56 is a top dogskwai56 is a top dogskwai56 is a top dogskwai56 is a top dogskwai56 is a top dog

Can I also point out that all Embraer cockpit windows are wrong? (Except Alitalia / LOT / Cirrus etc. releases)
skwai56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 01:01 PM   #20
RJ First Officer

kamal is an excellent contributorkamal is an excellent contributorkamal is an excellent contributorkamal is an excellent contributorkamal is an excellent contributorkamal is an excellent contributorkamal is an excellent contributorkamal is an excellent contributorkamal is an excellent contributorkamal is an excellent contributorkamal is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anglojet View Post
The incorrect crown placement on the tail is more noticeable.
Actually the crown was not misplaced, Royal Jordanian modified the position of the crown on its Embraer fleet few years back.

Here are two pictures of the same plane, the first one was 8 years ago:

and the second one is recent

Thank god Herpa got that right, but what bothered me about this model is that the grey color was supposed to be a bit darker to highlight more the crown and the writings in gold, especially when its compared with the previous models of Royal Jordanian that were released by Herpa.

Also the gold and red lines are not supposed to go downwards on the nose section which is making the nose looks a bit weird for me.

So overall the model is not perfect but I can say that I am quite happy with it, especially that its the only narrow body model that I have for Royal Jordanian, and who knows when Herpa will ever think of doing another one like the A319, A320, A321, or even the E-175.
Searching for: Sky500 0738VA Virgin Atlantic A340-600
kamal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 03:17 AM   #21
RJ Captain

getifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top dog

Quote:
That there is no wrong position of the starboard cockpit door, but a general problem of herpas Embraer E-Jet family with the position of the front gear has been clarified in several threads before.

But what is this thread about, printing and assembling errors or general design and development flaws?
getifero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:53 AM   #22
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Photos of the LAN B787-8

and the Lemon Saudi Arabian A330-300
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 02:43 PM   #23
RJ First Officer

mmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributor

I was really, I mean REALLY, looking forward to the Tristar Delta Belle and then saw this picture.

Source Aviation Center Berlin.

https://www.aviation-center-berlin.de/p/519212-001

How can they ruin one model after the other...

You have never seen a rock show until you've seen KISS
mmp-ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 03:27 PM   #24
Easyjet

Easyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmp-ace View Post
I was really, I mean REALLY, looking forward to the Tristar Delta Belle and then saw this picture.

Sorry I dont do classic models, what am I looking for?
Easyjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 04:29 PM   #25
RJ First Officer

mmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributor

Cockpit windows are way too high. The whole front looks ridiculous.

You have never seen a rock show until you've seen KISS
mmp-ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 06:43 PM   #26
Doctor Custom

PT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dogPT-TAA is a top dog

Quote:

Oh noooo!

Always keep improving! 'The excellency of today will be future's mediocrity.'
PT-TAA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2015, 07:35 PM   #27
They told me to change it

Leonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dog

Quote:

wow, that looks bad
Old 10-14-2015, 12:59 PM   #28
RJ Captain

getifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top dog

Quote:
Cockpit windows are way too high. The whole front looks ridiculous.
The worst cockpit/nose section misprint after the Tu 214 Transaero! Another monster, simply unacceptable! What a disaster after a delay of more than a year!
getifero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 07:28 AM   #29
Roaring into the clouds

DutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dog

Here's Herpa's latest mistake:

You figure out what's wrong. No, it's not the name missing..

https://www.aviation-center-berlin.de/p/528085
Old 11-14-2015, 07:50 AM   #30
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Here's Herpa's latest mistake:

You figure out what's wrong. No, it's not the name missing..

https://www.aviation-center-berlin.de/p/528085
Nthe logo on the L side is wrong. It should be "KLM Royal Dutch Airlines" instead of "Royal Dutch Airlines KLM"

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: