Aero500 breaking news - Page 9 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-27-2015, 03:43 PM   #121
Captain

Eurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast icon
Re: Aero500 breaking news

How can I feel offended if I'm not working for Aeroclassics?
I have seen your question already before, but I have no exact numbers for the production runs, I'll ask for them. But 100-150 seems to be the range if I recall correctly.

Last edited by Eurojet; 05-27-2015 at 03:55 PM.
Eurojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-28-2015, 11:33 AM   #122
Puddle Jumper

Rands Cacic is flying under the radar

Do you think they'll scale down their new 1:400 A350? Could give Herpa some competition.
Rands Cacic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 01:44 PM   #123
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurojet View Post
How can I feel offended if I'm not working for Aeroclassics?
I have seen your question already before, but I have no exact numbers for the production runs, I'll ask for them. But 100-150 seems to be the range if I recall correctly.
Thanks for the answer. It is strange because ACB said they receive just some models and in very few pieces: in fact, if you go to their website, the Brussels A320 "Tintin" is already soldout while the PAL B777-300ER never arrived.
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-28-2015, 02:45 PM   #124
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dog

Ow, I'll have to be fast for the Brussels' :S

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 04:20 PM   #125
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
Ow, I'll have to be fast for the Brussels' :S
They are masterpieces! I hope for the A319 in the near future.
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 02:32 AM   #126
ATP Captain

hikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast icon

Is there supposed to be different reg's for HK and the rest of the world?

The Malaysia 772 is listed as "9M-MRA" for all online hobby shops.

However, there is a HK seller on ebay selling them as "9M-MRO" and "9M-MRD"
Old 06-01-2015, 02:36 AM   #127
Roaring into the clouds

DutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikouki View Post
Is there supposed to be different reg's for HK and the rest of the world?

The Malaysia 772 is listed as "9M-MRA" for all online hobby shops.

However, there is a HK seller on ebay selling them as "9M-MRO" and "9M-MRD"
I honestly don't think there's more than 1 regi for the B777-200ER by MH, 9M-MRA. I suppose the seller tries to use the popularity of the searches 9M-MRO (MH370) and 9M-MRD (MH17) and unload these B772's.
Old 06-29-2015, 10:46 PM   #128
Second Officer

AI742 is getting startedAI742 is getting startedAI742 is getting startedAI742 is getting startedAI742 is getting startedAI742 is getting started

I heard from a good source (who sold me the NH pair) that aero500 was concerned how well the ANA s would sell as the market is flooded w/ Hogans, so they reduced those to a run of 100 each. Others are reported to be a 300 run. Also, i was told that the first ANA s out on market had some landing gear or balance problem. Did anyone here have anything to report w/ theirs?
AI742 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 10:56 PM   #129
Second Officer

AI742 is getting startedAI742 is getting startedAI742 is getting startedAI742 is getting startedAI742 is getting startedAI742 is getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Thanks for the answer. It is strange because ACB said they receive just some models and in very few pieces: in fact, if you go to their website, the Brussels A320 "Tintin" is already soldout while the PAL B777-300ER never arrived.
What is this brussels tintin 320? Is it in 500 scale?
AI742 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 12:30 AM   #130
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI742 View Post
What is this brussels tintin 320? Is it in 500 scale?
It's an SN special livery only released by Aeroclasocs in 1/400

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2015, 02:22 AM   #131
ATP Captain

hikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AI742 View Post
I heard from a good source (who sold me the NH pair) that aero500 was concerned how well the ANA s would sell as the market is flooded w/ Hogans, so they reduced those to a run of 100 each. Others are reported to be a 300 run. Also, i was told that the first ANA s out on market had some landing gear or balance problem. Did anyone here have anything to report w/ theirs?
The one I got had a mis-aligned engine pylon. It was twisted towards the fuselage, making the port engine closer to the fuselage than the starboard is.
Old 06-30-2015, 10:25 AM   #132
RJ First Officer

Joelbru is getting startedJoelbru is getting startedJoelbru is getting startedJoelbru is getting startedJoelbru is getting startedJoelbru is getting started

The 1/400 " Tintin " OO-SNB is still available at standard price !!

AirplaneReplicas.Com - The Source For 1/400 Models - Brussels Airlines A320 TinTin Le tresor de Rackham le Rouge livery - (Powered by CubeCart)

For europe buyers : please drop my a line
Joelbru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 11:56 PM   #133
ATP Captain

Quote:
Pictures of May releases available on eztoys.com.

No releases planned for June.
Quote:
Originally Posted by selim2k3 View Post
How does this work? First releases all sold out. Second round, number of releases cut in half... and now you declare no releases in June. So, you either made so much money already that you can no longer be bothered... or there is a problem (and Chinese new year is in February so that cannot be an excuse ). What is it?
Quote:
As some May 1/400-releases are currently delayed to June and no 1/200 releases are planned for June, I wouldn't think the pause is significant for Aero500. Be patient.

Btw, I am not Aeroclassics.
June, July and August were all quiet. Any hope for September?
Old 09-05-2015, 01:35 PM   #134
Captain

Eurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikouki View Post
June, July and August were all quiet. Any hope for September?
Looks like we have to wait at least another month
Eurojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 11:18 PM   #135
ATP Captain

Quote:
Looks like we have to wait at least another month
Are they having the same production issues as Herpa??? I do hope we don't end up waiting another year...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: