Aero500 breaking news - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-08-2015, 11:30 AM   #91
Captain

Eurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast icon
Re: Aero500 New releases April 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathay250 View Post
I wonder if they will produce another batch of the ANA 777-200 and 777-300ER. These models were extremely popular and sold out instantly. they could easily produce these again and have another sell out.

I have a theory that the ANA models were never destined for Europe. Scalemodelstore, never listed them for sale (but listed the others). Shops like ACB and Aviation Retail Direct listed them on their sites, but they became sold out whilst others weren't. (I think they assumed they would take deliveries of the ANA models, but they never arrived) So they had to tell customers who ordered the ANA models that they were sold out…

Even on ebay - HK sellers were selling the ANA models at $USD15-20 more than the other new Aero500 releases…. Strange.
The fact that the ANA models sold out first doesn't indicate no models arrived in Europe. The ANA models simply were extremely popular and there are only limited quantities available for each retailers.
Also ebay HK retailers are not dumb. They know Hogan sells their ANA models at high prices, they do the same.
Eurojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2015, 11:56 AM   #92
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog
Re: Aero500 breaking news

Eurojet, how models are produced for each type by Aero500?
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 02:56 PM   #93
ATP Captain

cathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurojet View Post
The fact that the ANA models sold out first doesn't indicate no models arrived in Europe. The ANA models simply were extremely popular and there are only limited quantities available for each retailers.
Also ebay HK retailers are not dumb. They know Hogan sells their ANA models at high prices, they do the same.
Yes but strangely, some EU retailers didn't bother to even list the ANA models on their website, whilst displaying the rest of the releases from this batch...
cathay250 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2015, 02:15 AM   #94
Second Officer

G-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lok_ron1125 View Post
email to Westmaintoys see they have stock or not....
I was told by the lady of Westmaintoys that she's not getting Aero500 models any more as the manufacturer wanted to focus more on the Chinese market, & that's the reason she wasn't selling the previous Singapore Airlines/Aeroflot B777-300 & Aeromexico/Northwest/Thai DC-10.
Old 05-09-2015, 03:59 AM   #95
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-VFIT View Post
I was told by the lady of Westmaintoys that she's not getting Aero500 models any more as the manufacturer wanted to focus more on the Chinese market, & that's the reason she wasn't selling the previous Singapore Airlines/Aeroflot B777-300 & Aeromexico/Northwest/Thai DC-10.
And why this? Is not a nonsense? In the Far East, China and Hong Kong in particular, there should be a high demand of Chinese/Far East airlines models.
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 10:08 AM   #96
Second Officer

G-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast iconG-VFIT is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
And why this? Is not a nonsense? In the Far East, China and Hong Kong in particular, there should be a high demand of Chinese/Far East airlines models.
I actually think the demand for aircraft models in Hong Kong is even higher than that in China, as Hong Kong has been known for years as the "hub" for aircraft models around Asia or even other parts of the world.
Back to Aero500, I'm not sure what causes the end of relationship with Westmaintoys, that's just what I heard. In fact, Toymax is still having a handful of those recent releases from Aero500, but not as many as in the past & I'm not sure if they still get them directly from the manufacturer. Just passed by the shop today & there's no ANA 777-300ER as well.
Old 05-22-2015, 07:16 PM   #97
Captain

Eurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast icon

As you may have noticed, the May Aeroclassics are (very) late this month. Some models have not made it in time for May, but the 1/500-releases are fortunately not concerned. They'll be announced by the end of this week as I heard.
Old 05-23-2015, 11:47 AM   #98
Captain

Aero500 May releases:
-China Airlines B777-300ER (B-18052)
-Eva Air B777-300ER (B-16702)
-Philippine B777-300ER (RP-C7775)

Last edited by Eurojet; 05-23-2015 at 11:57 AM.
Old 05-23-2015, 01:22 PM   #99
Roaring into the clouds

DutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurojet View Post
-Eva Air B777-300ER (B-16702)
Better be in the normal livery.. If it was in the normal-Updated livery (without Chinese characters) I'd buy it straight away.
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 02:28 PM   #100
First Officer

shaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributorshaker is a good contributor

Also want the Eva 777-300ER - Great choice!
shaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 02:31 PM   #101
ATP Captain

cathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Better be in the normal livery.. If it was in the normal-Updated livery (without Chinese characters) I'd buy it straight away.
Same here...

But Aero500 have chosen a reg. which hasn't been updated in the new livery yet... Why they do this I don't know...

cathay250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 06:09 PM   #102
Roaring into the clouds

DutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dog

Quote:
Same here...

But Aero500 have chosen a reg. which hasn't been updated in the new livery yet... Why they do this I don't know...

Indeed very strange, would have preferred the latest livery.
DutchCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 11:02 PM   #103
RJ First Officer

United930 is a good contributorUnited930 is a good contributorUnited930 is a good contributorUnited930 is a good contributorUnited930 is a good contributorUnited930 is a good contributorUnited930 is a good contributorUnited930 is a good contributorUnited930 is a good contributorUnited930 is a good contributorUnited930 is a good contributor

Eva Air 777-300ER...seems too good to be true...

Excited nonetheless!
United930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 12:49 AM   #104
ATP Captain

hikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast icon

Quote:
Same here...

My guess is that the old livery (with the Chinese titles) has never been realised in 1/500.

Herpa, and later Hogan, supplied the "ribbon scheme" for exclusive sales. Hogan made the new colors, Star Alliance and Hello Kitty jets. JC wings did the Star alliance colors as well.
Old 05-24-2015, 02:17 AM   #105
They told me to change it

Leonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dog

Does Aero500 have a B777-200 mould with RR and PW engines?
I would love to see Euro Atlantic CS-TFM... and maybe a Omni Air Intl 777!

EDIT: Just remembered they released an MH 777 with RR engines... nice to know.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: