Aero500 breaking news - Page 6 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-05-2015, 10:43 AM   #76
ATP Captain

cathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dog
Re: Aero500 New releases April 2015

I got the MU 77W. Very glad of this model.
The details are amazing.

ANA 77W was sold out
Attached Thumbnails
Aero500 breaking news-image.jpg  
cathay250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2015, 09:08 AM   #77
lightsaberoperator

pooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast icon

I have confirmation from A.Klein about another releases of Aero500 soon.
In general, there is a hope that we would have more than several releases of Aero500 this year.

To Charter:
Maybe we should transform this thread into another sticky thread: "Aero500 breaking news"?

Last edited by pooohaty; 05-07-2015 at 09:15 AM. Reason: typo
pooohaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 09:39 AM   #78
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooohaty View Post
In general, there is a hope that we would have more than several releases of Aero500 this year.

To Charter:
Maybe we should transform this thread into another sticky thread: "Aero500 breaking news"?
Thanks for the info.
i hope Aero500 will start to regularly produce models and with better prices, also seen that an Aero500 B777 costs like a 1:400 widebody; ok, this will become a sticky thread hoping for a better future and not with always the same boring models, airlines and liveries.
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-07-2015, 09:49 AM   #79
lightsaberoperator

pooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast iconpooohaty is a diecast icon

Indeed. They cost too much. My plans of purchase most of new Aeros are ruined due to their price
Moreover, there are already almost inaccessible...
Old 05-07-2015, 09:55 AM   #80
ATP Captain

cathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dogcathay250 is a top dog

I wonder if they will produce another batch of the ANA 777-200 and 777-300ER. These models were extremely popular and sold out instantly. they could easily produce these again and have another sell out.

I have a theory that the ANA models were never destined for Europe. Scalemodelstore, never listed them for sale (but listed the others). Shops like ACB and Aviation Retail Direct listed them on their sites, but they became sold out whilst others weren't. (I think they assumed they would take deliveries of the ANA models, but they never arrived) So they had to tell customers who ordered the ANA models that they were sold out…

Even on ebay - HK sellers were selling the ANA models at $USD15-20 more than the other new Aero500 releases…. Strange.

I also hope they will produce the new livery JAL 777-300ER in both regular livery and Oneworld livery. We are seriously missing the new livery JAL 777-300ER in this scale!!
Old 05-07-2015, 10:13 AM   #81
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

The elusive Mr. Klein, seen by many as the savior of our poor 1:500 collection doesn't seem to shine for fantasy! There are always many rumors, almost announcements, mid-news, but then always the same airlines at incredibly high prices!
The 1:500 collection is really becoming crazy!

Charter airlines lover
Old 05-07-2015, 10:26 AM   #82
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
The elusive Mr. Klein, seen by many as the savior of our poor 1:500 collection doesn't seem to shine for fantasy! There are always many rumors, almost announcements, mid-news, but then always the same airlines at incredibly high prices!
Aero500 isn't so expensive. You get very high quality moulds an a lot of details!

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 12:07 PM   #83
Captain

Eurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooohaty View Post
I can confirm this. Aero500 will come out more regularly in future.

Quote:
Always the same airlines? I really can't understand that!
The next batch we're going to get will be Chinese and Phillipine.
The last batch we had was Chinese/Japan 777.
The previous batch was a DC-10 batch - Mexicana, Northwest, Thai.
Yes there is much Chinese. But you should not forget the Chinese market is the most important for Aeroclassics!

And Mr. Klein is not forgetting Europe - it's coming.

Many Rumors, almost announcements, mid-news?
1) the rumors I share have always been followed by an actual release!
2) Yes, I share "mid-news" as the registrations of the next release I shared here. If you don't want them I'll stop sharing them immediately.
3) DC-10s are coming - be patient.

High prices?
Yes. But this is due to the weak Euro.
Look at the latest Sky500 releases which cost EXACTLY the same!
But I agree, 30€ should be the maximum for 1/500 I'd say.
Eurojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 12:58 PM   #84
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
Aero500 isn't so expensive. You get very high quality moulds an a lot of details!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurojet View Post
I can confirm this. Aero500 will come out more regularly in future.

Always the same airlines? I really can't understand that!
The next batch we're going to get will be Chinese and Phillipine.
The last batch we had was Chinese/Japan 777.
The previous batch was a DC-10 batch - Mexicana, Northwest, Thai.
Yes there is much Chinese. But you should not forget the Chinese market is the most important for Aeroclassics!

And Mr. Klein is not forgetting Europe - it's coming.

Many Rumors, almost announcements, mid-news?
1) the rumors I share have always been followed by an actual release!
2) Yes, I share "mid-news" as the registrations of the next release I shared here. If you don't want them I'll stop sharing them immediately.
3) DC-10s are coming - be patient.

High prices?
Yes. But this is due to the weak Euro.
Look at the latest Sky500 releases which cost EXACTLY the same!
But I agree, 30€ should be the maximum for 1/500 I'd say.
I answer to both.
I agree that Aero500 models are beautiful (even with some mistakes as someone of the fellow collectors noticed from the comparisons) and well detailed, but 35/37 euro for a 1:500 model, even if a widebody, is a real high cost! It is the same cost of a 1:400 widebody, bigger, more detailed (because there is more space than 1:500 models) and more eye-catching (always because it is bigger). I agree that China and the Far East are the leading markets for civil aviation, along with Middle East: but, let me say, especially with narrowbodies and then with widebodies! If you look at my 1:400 collection (not to make comparisons, of course), there are hundreds of narrowbodies from Far East airlines: China, Malaysia, Japan, Indonesia, Thailandia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, South Korea, Taiwan...many beautiful narrowbodies (mostly A319/320/321 and B737-700/800) that should be produced in 1:500! Why nobody starts to produce 1:500 narrowbodies? Sky500 is shyly trying to produce them! The widebodies? In 1:500 we have almost everything from the Far East except some single airplanes: Korean Air A330-200 and A330-300, Singapore Airlines A330-300, Air China A330-200 regular livery...then? Few other, perhaps. If you want to tell me that Aero500 models are beautiful and a new manufacturer, along with herpa and Sky500, is more than welcome, i agree; but if you want to tell me that these airplanes are a news, i don't agree! We already have ANA B777-200, -300 and -300ER, Japan Airlines B777-200 and -300ER, Philippines B777-300ER, Air China B777-300ER, now three (i say three!) China Eastern B777-300ER...not news but re and, very often, re-re releases. For me a news is a model never produced, a new airline, a new livery, not these re-re-releases. Our poor 1:500 collection is languishing especially because there are no more real news! I appreciate Sky500 with its A330-200 and -300: Livingston, Windrose, Corsair, Air Transat, airlines never produced by Herpa or by Aero500! So, yes, always the same models and airlines with few variations: a different registration (please remember that Aero500 has already produced an Air China B777-200 and now they have produced the same model with different registration...why?), a different special livery...For who collect all the special liveries of the world i am happy that Sky500 will produce all the China Airlines A330-300's, really happy, not for me because i was hoping for different airplanes, airlines and liveries. News my friends, news!
About the DC-10's: i would be really, really happy if Aero500 will restart to produce DC-10's, but also MD-11's, more than welcome.
The last thing: when i write i never refer to someone in particular but just in general because i appreciate the efforts of everyone to improve our beautiful hobby! So, when i say "mid-news" and "rumors" i don't refer to your news, my friend, because you're great telling us all the things you are able to discover to keep up our 1:500 collectors soul, a scale that is suffering of many problems. I refer to the fact that Aero500 is not able to finally take possession of its stake of market producing models regularly, as Sky500 seems to do.
Just my opinions, of course. I love you all and thanks for your efforts to enliven the 1:500 scale.

Charter airlines lover
Old 05-07-2015, 01:11 PM   #85
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dogWingslover is a top dog

Hi Eurojet,

Many thanks forq sharing rumors with is. May I ask you where you find those info? Just curious

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 05:15 PM   #86
Captain

Eurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast icon
Re: Aero500 breaking news

I believe the fast-selling 777 may cover the production cost for less selling retros - DC-10s (hybrids maybe?).
I agree Aeroclassics are expensive, but I prefer one good model to 5 mediocre models (yes I kno AV is not perfect).
However, comparing Aero500 to Sky500 and Herpa about narrowbodies is unfair because Aeroclassics doesn't have a narrowbody mould and doesn't plan to do one yet. Aero500 is widebodies only currently.
-
I get all my infos directly from Aeroclassics.
Eurojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 05:18 PM   #87
Easyjet

Easyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributor

Ba 772 Shanghai promo livery would be good.
Easyjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 11:39 PM   #88
ATP Captain

hikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathay250 View Post
I wonder if they will produce another batch of the ANA 777-200 and 777-300ER. These models were extremely popular and sold out instantly. they could easily produce these again and have another sell out.

I have a theory that the ANA models were never destined for Europe. Scalemodelstore, never listed them for sale (but listed the others). Shops like ACB and Aviation Retail Direct listed them on their sites, but they became sold out whilst others weren't. (I think they assumed they would take deliveries of the ANA models, but they never arrived) So they had to tell customers who ordered the ANA models that they were sold out…

Even on ebay - HK sellers were selling the ANA models at $USD15-20 more than the other new Aero500 releases…. Strange.

I was actually hoping that the 777-200 would be a ~200A model, or even the "777" tail colors.

All the NH 772s produced so far have been 777-200ERs (even the domestic configured ones).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathay250 View Post
I also hope they will produce the new livery JAL 777-300ER in both regular livery and Oneworld livery. We are seriously missing the new livery JAL 777-300ER in this scale!!
Ditto. Ditto. And how about Disney colors?
Old 05-08-2015, 03:44 AM   #89
FRA Fan

AVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributorAVIator85 is a good contributor

Does anyone have the Artikelnumbers under which the models are released?
AVIator85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 04:06 AM   #90
ATP Captain

Quote:
if you want to tell me that these airplanes are a news, i don't agree! We already have ANA B777-200, -300 and -300ER, Japan Airlines B777-200 and -300ER,
I think the ANA releases were very good - because most collectors could not even get their hands on the Hogan models. Again we saw these ANA Aero 500 models sold out instantly and not even available for sale beyond Asia. So I think it was good for Aero 500 to do these ANA models and hopefully they will produce another batch for those who couldn't get them the first time.

And we do not have the JAL 777-300ER (new livery) in 1:500 scale yet!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: