Kmonaghen's Collection - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-25-2015, 11:45 AM   #31
RJ Captain

Kmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dog
Re: Kmonaghen's Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7wesker7 View Post
Anyway, congrats with Your Southwest collection
Thank you very much
Kmonaghen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-25-2015, 01:51 PM   #32
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

I was looking at your photos and i really appreciate them! An interesting angle to share the models and very nice pics.
Your collection is so colorful and varied, i particularly love your Southwest fleet (as the majority of the collectors here).
Positive rep. added.
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 02:15 PM   #33
RJ Captain

Kmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
I was looking at your photos and i really appreciate them! An interesting angle to share the models and very nice pics.
Your collection is so colorful and varied, i particularly love your Southwest fleet (as the majority of the collectors here).
Positive rep. added.
Thank you for the encouraging words. I look forward to sharing more.

Old 02-25-2015, 03:31 PM   #34
Roaring into the clouds

DutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dog

I for one like the KLM models, good choices! Your SWA fleet is rather impressive!!
Old 02-25-2015, 04:08 PM   #35
RJ Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
I for one like the KLM models, good choices! Your SWA fleet is rather impressive!!
Back when I first ordered that OG 747 it was by far my favorite model. The blue is much different than normal and I dont know why. The 777 was my second ever NG model. It actually has a factory defect. The virtical stabilizer is not standing straight up, it is slanted like ///// that lol. I have had for many years but just noticed a few months ago. My next KLM will be the farewell MD11. thanks.
Old 03-09-2015, 06:32 PM   #36
RJ Captain

Here are some new arrivals for me. I love the 787!

Pretty soon I should be receiving the Air France 777, Azul A330, Hong Kong Cargo A330, Iraqi 777 that I pre-orderd and I have the United A319 on order as well. I'm patiently waiting for them but getting very anxious.

Plus I ordered two EXTRA models from the Club Store that will be a surprise. Anyone want to guess which two?

Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
Kmonaghen's Collection-ngairnewzealand789.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngkenya788.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-nglan788.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-nglot788.jpg  
Old 03-10-2015, 03:21 AM   #37
Roaring into the clouds

DutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dog

Some very nice B787 fleet members, I have to admit that the Air New Zealand and Kenya Airways are my favourites.
Old 03-10-2015, 11:44 AM   #38
SpeedBirdOneThreeNine

solicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dog

I agree with Thom...the ANZ and Kenya ones look fantastic!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 10:27 PM   #39
RJ Captain

Thanks for all the great comments, everyone. Here are four amazing new arrivals for me. I have to say, the two club models are gorgeous and amazing additions to my collection.

United 747-400
Emirates 777-300
Conviasa A340-200
SBA 757-200

I hope you enjoy. let me know what you think of the club models.
Attached Thumbnails
Kmonaghen's Collection-ngunited744.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngemirates773.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngconviasaa340-2.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngsba752.jpg  
Old 03-23-2015, 10:35 PM   #40
SpeedBirdOneThreeNine

solicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dog

like you've said, 4 amazing new arrivals...love the United and Emirates...fantastic!!!
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 09:30 PM   #41
RJ Captain

I finally found Herpa 515559, the Southwest Airlines Canyon Blue with winglets. Its on its way here and it will officially complete my Herpa 1:500 collection, I have them ALL! I can't wait to post pictures once it arrives. The other special thing about it is that is is my 150th model! WAHHOO!

Last edited by Kmonaghen; 04-02-2015 at 09:40 PM.
Old 04-02-2015, 10:46 PM   #42
Puddle Jumper

1Herpa500 is flying under the radar

Hey there are the models I sold you, they look great! Good to see they're in good hands!
1Herpa500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 11:25 PM   #43
RJ Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Herpa500 View Post
Hey there are the models I sold you, they look great! Good to see they're in good hands!
Indeed. I love them. Thank you. They are in great and caring hands.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:41 PM   #44
RJ Captain

New arrivals for me. I love the 767.
Attached Thumbnails
Kmonaghen's Collection-ngairmura330.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngairsura34-3.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngmongol767-3.jpg  
Old 04-13-2015, 09:09 PM   #45
RJ Captain

The Holy Grail of my collection has arrived. The Southwest Canyon Blue with winglets. It was so hard to find but I finally found it. It completes the Herpa collection of Southwest. I have them ALL. It is also a mile stone. It is my 150th model. In the background is the new future of Southwest. I hope models will be made.

Last edited by Kmonaghen; 06-14-2015 at 01:48 PM.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: