Kmonaghen's Collection - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-24-2015, 04:59 PM   #16
RJ Captain

Kmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dog
Re: Kmonaghen's Collection

The 777 is the future. The A380 and the 777 are replacing the long lived 747s. KLM is still blue. It is good to see the Middle East thriving though, sorta.
Attached Thumbnails
Kmonaghen's Collection-nggindo773.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngjapanairlines773.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngklm773.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngpia773.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngsingapore773.jpg  

Kmonaghen's Collection-ngtaag773.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngemiratesa380.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngthaia380.jpg  

Last edited by Kmonaghen; 06-14-2015 at 01:51 PM.
Kmonaghen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-24-2015, 05:02 PM   #17
RJ Captain

Kmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dogKmonaghen is a top dog

JetBlue is one of my newest Additions. And my representation of Australian Airlines.
Attached Thumbnails
Kmonaghen's Collection-ngjetblueerj.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngjetstara330.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngqantas747old.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngqantasa3801.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngqantasa3802.jpg  

Old 02-24-2015, 05:04 PM   #18
RJ Captain

The A340-600 is a good looking airplane. Just saying.
Attached Thumbnails
Kmonaghen's Collection-nglana318.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-nglh748.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-nglha340-3.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngsouthafricana340-6.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngvirginatlantica340-6.jpg  

Old 02-24-2015, 05:15 PM   #19
RJ Captain

United Airlines
Attached Thumbnails
Kmonaghen's Collection-ngunited788.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-nguniteda320.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngunitedcrj2.jpg  

Old 02-24-2015, 05:17 PM   #20
RJ Captain

The rest of my OG collection.

Old 02-24-2015, 05:23 PM   #21
RJ Captain

Lastly is my favorite Airline, future employer and what I think is the best airline in the world. Southwest Airlines and their entire Herpa Fleet (except one that is hard to find).
Attached Thumbnails
Kmonaghen's Collection-ngswa732classic.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ogswa733classic.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ogswa733shamu.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ogswa733silver.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ogswa733texas.jpg  

Kmonaghen's Collection-ogswa733cali.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngswa733triple.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngswa735shamu.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ogswa737nevada.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngswa737nm.jpg  

Kmonaghen's Collection-ngswa737canyon.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngswa733arizona.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngswa737nba.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngswa737maryland.jpg   Kmonaghen's Collection-ngswa737illonois.jpg  

Kmonaghen's Collection-ngswa737florida.jpg  
Old 02-24-2015, 05:28 PM   #22
RJ Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingslover View Post
Very nice pictures of nice models so far!

The AA liveries (both old and new) are beautiful! I want more AA models in our scale!
That Aerolineas also looks very good.

Can't wait to see more!
Thanks. I agree, we do need more AAs.
Old 02-24-2015, 05:31 PM   #23
RJ Captain

I hope you all enjoyed some of these pictures. I will be posting more as I get them. I have 10 ordered that will be coming in starting in about a week and then off and on for the next few months as Herpa releases them. I can not wait to share them.

If you saw a model you liked and would like to see more/better and different angles of it, let me know and I will take some. There are some really great models here like the Air Seychelles that my lighting does not give that livery justice. Thanks.
Old 02-24-2015, 06:46 PM   #24
They told me to change it

Leonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dog

Lovely models! You have some nice ones!
Old 02-24-2015, 07:42 PM   #25
RJ Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
Lovely models! You have some nice ones!
Thank you my friend.
Old 02-24-2015, 10:31 PM   #26
SpeedBirdOneThreeNine

solicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dog

so far so good mate....no prizes for guessing which fleet is my fav, though! I liked all of them specially the A340 ones, Qantas ones, B777 ones and American ones...but, your 'favorite Airline outside the USA" was the best...(was there any question?)
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2015, 11:18 PM   #27
RJ Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
so far so good mate....no prizes for guessing which fleet is my fav, though! I liked all of them specially the A340 ones, Qantas ones, B777 ones and American ones...but, your 'favorite Airline outside the USA" was the best...(was there any question?)
Thanks but i want a prize
Old 02-25-2015, 05:52 AM   #28
Polish collector of 1:500

7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog

I think that old colorful liveries of Southwest were great and much better than actual, new one
196 models in 1:500
My rnav photos
7wesker7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:33 AM   #29
RJ Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7wesker7 View Post
I think that old colorful liveries of Southwest were great and much better than actual, new one
I agree! The Mustard Rockets fit well with the 70s and 80s but the Canyon Blue has always been a gorgeous plane. The new Heart planes are nice and modern but they will take some time to get used to.
Old 02-25-2015, 11:33 AM   #30
Polish collector of 1:500

7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog7wesker7 is a top dog

Anyway, congrats with Your Southwest collection
196 models in 1:500
My rnav photos
7wesker7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: