Just joined and question about shops in Munich and Wien - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > Shop Visits

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-23-2014, 10:57 AM   #1
Earning My Wings

owen_zhw is flying under the radar
Wings900 Just joined and question about shops in Munich and Wien

Hello I'm Hanwen Zhang ,from Shanghai,china.I'm going to munich and Wien next month,and is there any shops for me to buy some 1:400 or 1:500 model?
thanks.
owen_zhw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2014, 03:34 PM   #2
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobbyFlight fan is a legend of the hobby
Re: just joined and question about shops in munich and Wien

Hey, welcome aboard! Sorry i can't help you with the stores, but i am sure one or more of the other great members of this forum can help you with that.
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 03:51 PM   #3
Frequent Traveller

D-ABYE is appreciatedD-ABYE is appreciatedD-ABYE is appreciatedD-ABYE is appreciatedD-ABYE is appreciatedD-ABYE is appreciatedD-ABYE is appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen_zhw View Post
Hello I'm Hanwen Zhang ,from Shanghai,china.I'm going to munich and Wien next month,and is there any shops for me to buy some 1:400 or 1:500 model?
thanks.
Hello and welcome.

I don't know about Munich but when I was in Vienna last year I could not find any shops selling airplane models.
Sorry.
D-ABYE is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-2014, 04:47 PM   #4
The Dark Side

Charter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobbyCharter is a legend of the hobby

Ciao Zhang, welcome to Wings900 family.

Leisure airlines lover
Desperately needing: Blue Panorama B737W, neos B737 MAX8/B737W, easyJet A320neo/A321neo, Blue Air B737 MAX8/B737W, Enter Air B737 MAX8/B737W, Malta Air B737 MAX8, Ryanair B737 MAX8, Buzz B737 MAX8, Volotea A320/A319, Laudamotion A320, AlbaStar B737W, Jet2holidays B737W/B757W, ITA Airways A319, Vueling A319, TAP A319, Ukraine International B737W, SkyUp B737W, PLAY A321, Air Serbia A319, SkyExpress A320neo, Ural Airlines A320, Nordwind A321/B737W, Nordstar B737W, Rossiya A319/A320/B737W, Pobeda B737W, UTAir B737W, Kenya Airways B737W, Ethiopian Airlines B737 MAX8, Air Arabia A320, FlyOne A320, Tus Airways A320, LATAM A320, Avianca A320, Aerolineas Argentinas B737W, Southwest B737 MAX8/B737W, Volaris A319/A320, Nouvelair A320, SATA Dash 8-400, Air Europa B737W, Israir A320, JetTime B737-700WL.
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 06:50 PM   #5
Captain

Digital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast iconDigital is a diecast icon

Vienna has two amazing shops, both within blocks of the Stefansdom. The first is Hilpert literally right behind the cathedral. The other, Kober, is just around the corner from Hlipert. Google maps is your friend. There are a few more in Vienna, but these are the two I know best. Both have great selections. They are also kind of "old school" and give you a feeling of what the hobby was like 20 years ago. Great places.

Munich I don't know so well. I'm sure there are a few places. Herpa has a retailer list on their website, but that list has taken me to some dead ends.
Digital is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 07:52 PM   #6
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Welcome!

The Heinemann duty free stores in the Airport sells 1:500 models at great prices. There is also something like a discovery center near the airport but you need to check that out on their website (munich airport) as I've never been there.

Hope this helps

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 04:36 AM   #7
Puddle Jumper

eti68 is flying under the radar

Hi,
there is a Vedes Toy Shop at Munich airport beside the duty free that sells Herpa Wings in scale 500.
The only store that's been left is "Obletter" toy shop at Stachus/Karlsplatz which offers you a variety of Herpa Wings.
That's all I know.
eti68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 05:21 AM   #8
W900 frequent flyer

Skysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast iconSkysuite is a diecast icon

Welcome,

karstadt in the town centre also sell some models,not much,but you know,it always excited for us to see inside the glass cabinets
Skysuite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 06:21 AM   #9
Sympathy for the devil 😈

Wingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobbyWingslover is a legend of the hobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by eti68 View Post
Hi,
there is a Vedes Toy Shop at Munich airport beside the duty free that sells Herpa Wings in scale 500.
The only store that's been left is "Obletter" toy shop at Stachus/Karlsplatz which offers you a variety of Herpa Wings.
That's all I know.
The Vedes shop has a smaller variety and is much more expensive than Heinemann Duty Free

My collection: http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...usselsairlines
Wingslover is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: