Herpa breaking news. - Page 6 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:50 AM   #76
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog
Re: Herpa (good) answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etihad View Post
Dear Charter,

thanks so much for your commitment.
For me I'll hope the Air Algerie, the Syrian and the Royal Brunei will be realized.

Grazie mille e tanti saluti

Jens
Thanks Jens. I am so interested in these Club models because i think that our collection needs of some particular models to grow and to be more and more beautiful and important; i wonder when i think that models as Air Algerie B737-800, Jet4You B737-400, Syrian B747SP and Royal Brunei A340-200 where not voted! What i mean: i would like to have the most "International" and "intercontinental" collection, full of models from all over the world. Now: Royal Brunei Airlines is represented with an old B767-300 old generation, and to have a new Royal Brunei model would be very very positive; then the model is an A340-200, a very rare model in our collection...why not to vote for it?!
Air Algerie B737-800: this airline is represented with an old B727-200 in our collection, so to have a B737-800WL would means...to add Air Algerie airline to our 1:500 collection! Was it voted?
Jet4You B737-400: it is a low-cost/charter TUI group airline, but it especially is a NEW airline to add to our collection, a MOROCCAN airline (and Morocco is represented only with RAM B747-400 and B747SP), it is a B737-400 (relatively rare model in our collection), it is a charter airline (this is a reason for me),and...it has a very elegant livery. Voted?
Syrian B747SP: it is an occasion to have a new B747SP (and i know there are a lot of collectors loving this kind of model); it is an occasion to have a "civil" Syrian Air model (the only model we have is an Il-76). Voted?

I remember some years ago when there were some other Wings Club models: Royal Jordanian A340-200 and Swissworld B767-200: i still think they were GREAT models, a great occasion to add an A340-200 (really rare model) and a new charter airline with a "rare" B767-200 in NEW GENERATION...they were not voted For years i asked to Herpa, MR. Borgmann and Miss Kholer about Royal Jordanian A340-200...it is a LOST model.

My avatar is "Charter", i love charter airlines, but my idea about my 1:500 collection is that it should be the most representative and complete as possible, full of models from all over the world.
OF COURSE ANYONE CAN VOTE WHAT THEY WANT, AND ANYONE CAN HAVE HIS IDEA ABOUT "TO BE A COLLECTOR".

I am happy for Kras Air Il-86, and i hope for two more models (i hope for Air Algerie B737-800 and Jet4You B737-400).
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 09-16-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-10-2010, 05:43 PM   #77
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Thanks to Herpa for the "correct" answer, they did not told me what models would have been available, but the word "same" was correct. Thanks again.

P.S. You could tell me i am never happy about Herpa releases, but...i am a bit unhappy for Jet4you B737-400. Will it be possible to have it as free of charge Herpa model for the year end? I hope so!

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 10-10-2010 at 10:44 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:55 AM   #78
ATP Captain

Antesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast iconAntesyd is a diecast icon

Nice models indeed, but personally I am not interested in middle east airlines other than the major airlines from the Gulf. I would be much more happy to see some east Asian wide bodies. Ofcourse Royal Brunei A340-200 will be a nice addition. But rather some more Chinese airlines.
And of course Scandinavian. Wideroe, Skyways, SAS Braatens, DAT, Blue one etc... you name it.
We are missing so many vital airlines to build and airport.

//Antesyd

“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex… It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.” – - Albert Einstein

The latest arrivals:
*Herpa Norwegian, United, Qatar and China Southern B787, 1:500
*Herpa BA A380, 1:500
*Sky500 Cebu Pacific A330 1:500

Antesyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2010, 12:50 PM   #79
The Dark Side

Delta B747-400 and Air France B777-300ER new livery will be available in December
Jet4you B737-400 model was not chosen

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 10-11-2010 at 12:54 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:10 PM   #80
First Officer

FrenchWings06 is a diecast iconFrenchWings06 is a diecast iconFrenchWings06 is a diecast iconFrenchWings06 is a diecast iconFrenchWings06 is a diecast iconFrenchWings06 is a diecast iconFrenchWings06 is a diecast iconFrenchWings06 is a diecast iconFrenchWings06 is a diecast iconFrenchWings06 is a diecast iconFrenchWings06 is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Delta B747-400 and Air France B777-300ER new livery will be available in December
Jet4you B737-400 model was not chosen

Well it's about time!!
Now.... I need the Herpa AF A380 with the new livery to come out!!!!
FrenchWings06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:05 AM   #81
The Dark Side

Today i have received an important answer from Herpa. I have asked to Herpa (Mr. Borgmann) if we can vote some most wanted models of each mould and then to mail it/him the result, and possibly to produce them (if you go on the thread "An idea" you will find some explanations). This is the answer i have received:

"We always appreciate model suggestions from our collectors...
Herpa would appreciate if the Wings900 members let us know about their personal favourites...
We will definitely try to fulfil them (according to permissions, licences, etc)
If you have the chance to start a contest about your favourite desires in Wings900, please let us know. We are curious to know which models you are waiting for."

I think it is a fundamental answer, a great opportunity for all 1:500 collectors to cooperate with Herpa to make real our wishes. Go to "An idea" thread and partecipate!!!

Charter airlines lover
Old 11-18-2010, 01:55 PM   #82
The Dark Side

Request to Herpa: Livingston A330-200.

Hi friends. Yesterday i was talking with my friend lollomz and we have had an idea: to ask to Herpa what's the way to request a special model, a Livingston A330-200 model. Our idea was to divide the price and the costs between us collectors and models lovers, between Wings900 forum members that want to have this wonderful airplane in its 1:500 collection.I have written a mail to Herpa and Mr. Borgman (great man!) has already answered to me:

"The minimum quantity for an edition is about 1000 pieces; we also need the permission of the airline to produce the model or of that one who has the rights of this airline. Furthermore we need some data (paintings, etc.) of the livery."
Unfortunately Livingston is a demised airline and i don't think Herpa needs of many licences; Mr. Borgmann has not written the costs of this project (and i am wainting to know the price and the costs), but who want to participate is welcome.

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 11-18-2010 at 02:03 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 03:46 PM   #83
Wings900 Team Member

mmu69 is a top dogmmu69 is a top dogmmu69 is a top dogmmu69 is a top dogmmu69 is a top dogmmu69 is a top dogmmu69 is a top dogmmu69 is a top dogmmu69 is a top dogmmu69 is a top dogmmu69 is a top dog
Remember this model was only mentioned twice in the A332 poll, by Lollo and yourself. My guess would be if someone orders it from Herpa, you'd have to advance around 10,000 Euros. Sounds viable? I'd go with a custom...

Last edited by mmu69; 11-18-2010 at 03:49 PM.
mmu69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 03:56 PM   #84
Puddle Jumper

TNX|away is flying under the radar
Re: Request to Herpa: Livingston A330-200.

i would buy one

but maybe you should ask a retailer for a cooperation.
TNX|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 08:18 AM   #85
The Dark Side

It is an experiment to check what it is necessary to have a special model from Herpa; the request could have been even for Air China A330-200 or something else...it is to know something more about special models.

Charter airlines lover
Old 11-19-2010, 09:53 AM   #86
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dog

Well, i have looked it up on A-net and i find it lovely. However if ill be able to help with the costs is unknown.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:24 AM   #87
The Dark Side

A question to Mr. Borgmann.

Hi friends. Some of you might say that i am repetitive and that my "efforts" are useless...but i made a new/old question to Herpa (Mr. Borgmann) about most wanted models by members of this Forum.
My questions are about:

- what about Neos models?
- what about Scandinavian airlines and models?
- what about China mainland airlines and models?
- what about Aer Lingus A320?
- what about more Italian airlines?

I know i am redundant and i now that Mr. Borgmann cannot reveal Herpa future plans and models, but...he is on holiday and he will came back on January 10th, so i hope he will answer to me (at least a generally answer).

Charter airlines lover

Last edited by Charter; 01-06-2011 at 07:35 AM.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:37 AM   #88
First Officer

EI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributorEI-LAX is an excellent contributor
Re: A question to Mr. Borgmann.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Hi friends. Some of you might say that i am repetitive and that my "efforts" are useless...but i made a new/old question to Herpa (Mr. Borgmann) about most wanted models about the members of this Forum.
My questions are about:

- what about Neos models?
- what about Scandinavian airlines and models?
- what about China mainland airlines and models?
- what about Aer Lingus A320?
- what about more Italian airlines?

I know i am redundant and i now that Mr. Borgmann cannot reveal Herpa future plans and models, but...he is on holiday and he will came back on January 10th, so i hope he will answer to me (at least a generally answer).
I was about to write him an email too.
I feel angry especially about no current Aer Lingus fleet members represented.
Also, I feel the same way you do with regard to the neglect of Chinese mainland airlines being represented. The same applies to African carriers, and Russian airlines. Why has Herpa just released a constant stream of boring airlines, e.g TUIFLY, Qantas, they keep on being released. Sure I love Qantas, but there have been a number of models that were produced over the last few months, and absolutely nothing represented for Aer Lingus, except a stupid little Shorts 360, which I hate!!
EI-LAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:50 AM   #89
RJ Captain

Ranger is a good contributorRanger is a good contributorRanger is a good contributorRanger is a good contributorRanger is a good contributorRanger is a good contributorRanger is a good contributorRanger is a good contributorRanger is a good contributorRanger is a good contributorRanger is a good contributor
Re: A question to Mr. Borgmann.

Quote:
except a stupid little Shorts 360, which I hate!!
How dare you sir, the Shorts models are little gems!

And a strange sentiment for an Irishman to boot, be you from North or South !
Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:01 AM   #90
Just give me wings!

ALEXAKOS is a top dogALEXAKOS is a top dogALEXAKOS is a top dogALEXAKOS is a top dogALEXAKOS is a top dogALEXAKOS is a top dogALEXAKOS is a top dogALEXAKOS is a top dogALEXAKOS is a top dogALEXAKOS is a top dogALEXAKOS is a top dog
Thumbs up Re: A question to Mr. Borgmann.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
How dare you sir, the Shorts models are little gems!

And a strange sentiment for an Irishman to boot, be you from North or South !
I agree!!!
ALEXAKOS is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: