Herpa breaking news. - Page 10 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 08-23-2011, 04:04 PM   #136
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dog
Re: Suggestions to Herpa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadiankid View Post
Awesome stuff, I am hoping for a couple of swiss to be released in January (fingers crossed)
lol. You just gave me an idea: Swiss Intl. Tupolevs!
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-23-2011, 05:44 PM   #137
ATP Captain

Canadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast icon

HAHA, we wish!!
Canadiankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 01:38 PM   #138
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Quote:
I wrote a letter to Mr Borgmann about Swiss Int airlines and asked about the following models,
Hey there
I am writing to you today to ask about future releases in 1:500 scale. I am huge herpa fan and have been collecting since 2001.

I am a regular customer in Switzerland and the UK as I have family in both countries.
I am happy with the Swiss fleet at present but would like to see more of it in 1:500, I was wondering whether or not we may see any of these models in the near future:

*ALL SWISS AIRLINES UNLESS STATED*

A319
A321 - Updated with star alliance logo
A330-200 - Star Alliance Livery
BAe146-300 Star Alliance Livery
BAe146-300 Shopping at Flughafen Zurich
Saab 2000

Darwin Airways Saab 2000
Crossair Saab 2000 - newest livery
Helvetic Airways Fokker 100

VLM Fokker 50
Cityjet BAe146

and this was the reply
Hi Eddi,

Thanks a lot for your interest in Herpa Wings. As we have very good contacts to Swiss, we are going to release models of that airline again and again. We have also already asked for the permission to release models of the BAe146-300 with the livery “Shopping at Flughafen Zurich”, but we neither get it from the airline nor from the airport so far. As we do not have the mould of the Saab 2000 in the 1/500 scale, we have also no concrete plans to release models of that aircraft at the moment. But we are sure that we will release some further models in the future according to your interests anyway. We hope you will enjoy them.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
I hope to hear back form you soon
Good letter, nice requests and nice answer from Herpa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Well, if i get the response i both hope for(and hope i won't get) we could get anything from 1 to 13 Tu-154s.

I asked about these:

I hope that either one of these gets produced!
Great fleet my friend: i really hope Herpa will release all these models!!!
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2011, 01:49 PM   #139
ATP Captain

Canadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast icon

Yer I just love Swiss and didn't want to ask about the next collection so quickly as 11/12 hasn't been out for to long.

I am very excited about the near future and 1:500 releases as I think This year has been one of the best in 1:500 making for a long time.

I also don't want to get my hopes up on certain models being created etc, as it'll make me quite sad if we see more models we've seen by other model companies or poorer quality or releases!
Old 08-24-2011, 01:54 PM   #140
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dog

One more model i'd like to see is of a plane that never flew. Atleast not in this livery. Or so i think.
RA-86145

Last edited by Flight fan; 08-24-2011 at 01:57 PM.
Old 08-24-2011, 02:05 PM   #141
ATP Captain

I would like to see more IL-96-300's......
Old 08-24-2011, 02:13 PM   #142
Red Eagles!

Quote:
I would like to see more IL-96-300's......
You and me both. (And possibly many others.)
Old 08-24-2011, 03:31 PM   #143
ATP Captain

Conventi is a top dogConventi is a top dogConventi is a top dogConventi is a top dogConventi is a top dogConventi is a top dogConventi is a top dogConventi is a top dogConventi is a top dogConventi is a top dogConventi is a top dog

This is a very nice list - Thanks Charter and everyone that worked on that. I believe Herpa would like to do a lot, but as the e-Mail response about the Swiss models shows us - it´s not always in Herpa´s hand. If the airline/licensee does not approve or respond there is nothing Herpa can do. Let´s not forget, Herpa is the only manufacturer in 1/500 that has official licenses.

I believe they would like to do an Easyjet but it is said that their licensing fees are horrible high.
Old 08-24-2011, 04:05 PM   #144
ATP Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conventi View Post
This is a very nice list - Thanks Charter and everyone that worked on that. I believe Herpa would like to do a lot, but as the e-Mail response about the Swiss models shows us - it´s not always in Herpa´s hand. If the airline/licensee does not approve or respond there is nothing Herpa can do. Let´s not forget, Herpa is the only manufacturer in 1/500 that has official licenses.

I believe they would like to do an Easyjet but it is said that their licensing fees are horrible high.
Totally, I want to see an Easyjet, but I think IF one was ever done in 1:500, they would use a Swiss Reg one like they did in 1:400 a few years ago!

I didn't know that about 1:500, is that why companies like sky500 only release like 500 models of one type each time?
Old 08-24-2011, 05:54 PM   #145
ATP Captain

hikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast icon

Well, I'm gonna wish for something out of the box, no pun intended...I wish for more cardboard airport sets, but this time not only Munich (and hopefully something outside of Germany).
Old 08-24-2011, 08:01 PM   #146
Shining Through

FOPHJ is a top dogFOPHJ is a top dogFOPHJ is a top dogFOPHJ is a top dogFOPHJ is a top dogFOPHJ is a top dogFOPHJ is a top dogFOPHJ is a top dogFOPHJ is a top dogFOPHJ is a top dogFOPHJ is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikouki View Post
Well, I'm gonna wish for something out of the box, no pun intended...I wish for more cardboard airport sets, but this time not only Munich (and hopefully something outside of Germany).
Let's pray for a NAIA 2
FOPHJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 08:19 PM   #147
UK Model Retailer

herpacollectorUK is a top dogherpacollectorUK is a top dogherpacollectorUK is a top dogherpacollectorUK is a top dogherpacollectorUK is a top dogherpacollectorUK is a top dogherpacollectorUK is a top dogherpacollectorUK is a top dogherpacollectorUK is a top dogherpacollectorUK is a top dogherpacollectorUK is a top dog

Don't forget the Turkish Airlines Boeing 777-300ER with new livery, or optionally Airbus A330 with new livery.

Herpa, Hogan, Sky500, Inflight500, Phoenix, JC Wings and Gemini Jets stockist.
herpacollectorUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 11:22 PM   #148
ATP Captain

hikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast icon

Speaking of airplanes (and not just dioramas), I would love to se more A300s!
Old 08-25-2011, 04:36 AM   #149
Rush

wingtippy is a top dogwingtippy is a top dogwingtippy is a top dogwingtippy is a top dogwingtippy is a top dogwingtippy is a top dogwingtippy is a top dogwingtippy is a top dogwingtippy is a top dogwingtippy is a top dogwingtippy is a top dog

Message sent to Mr. Borgmann today with approx. 20 planes
will let the respons know
wingtippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 08:03 AM   #150
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

I am happy that many of us are writing to Herpa.
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: