A thread for samples owners. - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-27-2013, 03:22 AM   #61
Aviation fan

EchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dog
Re: A thread for samples owners.

Maravellous Ansett sample models. I have only the produced 762 version (2000 pcs), buyed for 110€ in january 2005. The A320, 727 and 737 looks awesome. I love OG models also, of course

PD: The UAL 752 is for sale in ebay, this is a thread for samples owners
greetings

Old 01-28-2013, 03:25 AM   #62
RJ First Officer

Manu_o_Kū is appreciatedManu_o_Kū is appreciatedManu_o_Kū is appreciatedManu_o_Kū is appreciatedManu_o_Kū is appreciatedManu_o_Kū is appreciatedManu_o_Kū is appreciated

I've just got a NW 744 sample ( StarJets 1:500 ) with different color tone compared to the regular release. This sample has relatively better fuselage color & closer to the real plane or IF500's release I think

The regular StarJets/Schuco 1:500 release ( I had one but I have sold it out ) :

The real plane at Honolulu International Airport (2005):
Manu_o_Kū is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:18 PM   #63
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog
My first sample: Star Jets Swiss Sun A320.

Hi to all my friends.
I was so excited waiting for this model, and today finally i have it in my hands.
Swiss Sun A320, Star Jets top quality! It was the charter brand of Swiss, the model is beautiful but it hasn't the box.

I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #64
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dog
Re: My first sample: Star Jets Swiss Sun A320.

Congrats on your first sample Charter! How many samples do they usually make for models in the early stages? Do you know?
nathanbennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:31 PM   #65
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanbennett View Post
Congrats on your first sample Charter! How many samples do they usually make for models in the early stages? Do you know?
Thanks my friend. I don't know how many samples they realize, but i know that almost another member of this forum has bought the same airplane.

Charter airlines lover
Old 02-14-2013, 02:35 PM   #66
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dognathanbennett is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Thanks my friend. I don't know how many samples they realize, but i know that almost another member of this forum has bought the same airplane.
A great addition to your collection though I imagine at a guess they must make 20 or so to show to the airline and buyers. I wonder what date this is from.
nathanbennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:47 PM   #67
ATP Captain

Canadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast iconCanadiankid is a diecast icon

She is beautiful.... I want one :-/.

I 've nearly completed my Swiss fleet watch this space on it being shown off :-).
Canadiankid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:58 PM   #68
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dog

Congratulations Charter! I envy you even more now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Yeah! That's the one.
Wings Model

They had it under "Rare 1:500" but that was the only one.

I just tried to order a random "Rare 1:400" model, the Mandarin 747SP and it said the same thing.
Shipping: $0.00
Sales Tax: $0.00
Total: $0.00
Still no sign of this model.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:57 PM   #69
Aviation fan

EchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dogEchoCharly is a top dog

Thats Swiss 320 looks awesome!! Congrat for this nice addition Charter, thanks for sharing

greetings
Old 02-15-2013, 05:04 PM   #70
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadiankid View Post
She is beautiful.... I want one :-/.

I 've nearly completed my Swiss fleet watch this space on it being shown off :-).
I love Swiss Airlines too, in fact i'm ordering the Swiss A330-300 new registrations. I'm also waiting for the Swiss A319...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flight fan View Post
Congratulations Charter! I envy you even more now.

Still no sign of this model.
How long are you waiting for your model, Oskar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoCharly View Post
Thats Swiss 320 looks awesome!! Congrat for this nice addition Charter, thanks for sharing

greetings
Thanks my friend.

Charter airlines lover
Old 02-15-2013, 05:21 PM   #71
Red Eagles!

Flight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dogFlight fan is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
How long are you waiting for your model, Oskar?
Since December 26th, 2012. But as it was a test, and the model was free i didn't really lose anything.
CEO of Moscow Dedovsk International Airport
Flight fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 12:35 PM   #72
The Dark Side

Two more photos of the Swiss Suan A320 with the... Italian sun!

Charter airlines lover
Old 02-18-2013, 01:33 AM   #73
The Dark Side

Yesterday there was an auction on ebay for the Star Jets Delta MD-11 "widget livery", a beautiful sample. I just did an offer, i was not so interested in the model, and the final price was 147 euro + 10 euro for the shipping.
About this sample, even if really beautiful (and the Star Jets MD-11 is a great mold), i wasn't so sure, in fact i did not spend the 160 euro for it. I think, agree with lollomz, that someone will produce it in the future, maybe Herpa; it has already produced the Delta L-1011 with the same livery, so the MD-11 could be one of the next models. Delta widget livery was the most loved and if you say "Delta" you say "widget".

Charter airlines lover
Old 02-18-2013, 01:40 AM   #74
Aviation fan

Am not sure that this model will be released in the future, in my opinion think not. Anyway when the model arrive to my home I will show in this thread because am the winner of the auction and am a MD11 lover. My fourth sample

greetings
Old 02-18-2013, 01:52 AM   #75
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoCharly View Post
Am not sure that this model will be released in the future, in my opinion think not. Anyway when the model arrive to my home I will show in this thread because am the winner of the auction and am a MD11 lover. My fourth sample

greetings
Ah, you're the winner? Congratulations my friend.
I made an offer when the price was 108 euro, and i was regretting it because i was not sure to spend all this money for the model. At the same time i was sure that the price would go up...
You were lucky, this time i did win you!

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: