Herpa Wings News 05-06 2017 - Page 5 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-06-2017, 12:01 PM   #61
RJ First Officer

mmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributormmp-ace is a good contributor
Re: Herpa Wings News 05-06 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edoardo94 View Post
New releases have already been announced. They are talking about models they want to get, I am simply stating there is another thread for that. When I joined the forum everyone was quite obsessed with this, and I am simply pointing that out now.
Your way of "taking revenge" (or what ever it shall be) has no future in this forum. The talk is still about the Wings News 05 06 and thats 100% correct.

You have never seen a rock show until you've seen KISS
mmp-ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2017, 12:16 PM   #62
RJ First Officer

FlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast icon

Quote:
New releases have already been announced. They are talking about models they want to get, I am simply stating there is another thread for that. When I joined the forum everyone was quite obsessed with this, and I am simply pointing that out now.
If you look at the first two and a half pages on this thread, you will see that everyone told the others which models he (she) wants to get. And I was late with this because I didn't had access to Wings900 for some days. And as I haven't preordered them, this won't fit into Purchases for 2017.

And +1 for mmp-ace's comment. This forum really misses this function btw..
FlyingFan1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 12:44 PM   #63
Herpa Wings 1:500

Edoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFan1 View Post
If you look at the first two and a half pages on this thread, you will see that everyone told the others which models he (she) wants to get. And I was late with this because I didn't had access to Wings900 for some days. And as I haven't preordered them, this won't fit into Purchases for 2017.

And +1 for mmp-ace's comment. This forum really misses this function btw..
Ok, forgiven.
Edoardo94 is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2017, 05:35 PM   #64
They told me to change it

Leonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dog

Quote:
We ALWAYS discuss our opinions about the releases batches on every thread about them. It's not offtopic at all.

Even if it was, the thread you pointed out (Purchases for 2017) would also be wrong.

Anyway, hope things are clear now.
Old 02-06-2017, 05:36 PM   #65

Edoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
We ALWAYS discuss our opinions about the releases batches on every thread about them. It's not offtopic at all.

Even if it was, the thread you pointed out (Purchases for 2017) would also be wrong.

Anyway, hope things are clear now.
And you're going against the rules of the forum for picking on someone.
Old 02-06-2017, 05:56 PM   #66

Leonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dog

Quote:
And you're going against the rules of the forum for picking on someone.
PM sent...
Old 02-07-2017, 11:45 AM   #67
ATP Captain

hikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast iconhikouki is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conventi View Post
The next three models from the "25 Years Wings" Heritage series will be:

DC-10 Swissair (with the 07/08-17 news)
A310-300 Pan Am (with the 09/10-17 news)
747-400 Qantas (with the 11/12-17 news)

The Heritage models will be produced with the detail level of the Wings club models, and will include a display stand and a special heritage box design.
By any chance, does anyone have more information about these models, especially their article numbers? Will they be for general sale?
Old 02-08-2017, 04:45 AM   #68
RJ Second Officer

velvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikouki View Post
By any chance, does anyone have more information about these models, especially their article numbers? Will they be for general sale?
The article numbers, are those of the original release with an -001 added. I think they are available for general sale, but will have the details of club models and stand included.
Search 500302-001 at the Herpa page for further (first) info.
velvetday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 11:06 AM   #69
banned

AngloJet. is flying under the radar

AngloJet. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 10:37 PM   #70

Why do they keep thinking it's right for a 777 to bend forward like a damn a330 :'(
Old 02-08-2017, 11:15 PM   #71

Quote:
Why do they keep thinking it's right for a 777 to bend forward like a damn a330 :'(
Yesss, it's awful

Too long MLG and often too short nose gear.
The KLM B777-200ER "95 years" was a total mess!
Old 02-08-2017, 11:27 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
Yesss, it's awful

Too long MLG and often too short nose gear.
The KLM B777-200ER "95 years" was a total mess!
The NGI gear was much better on the 772. Though the front one would snap off for nothing.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: