Hard Christmas auction on ebay: Singapore Airlines B747-400F NG - Page 2 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-26-2016, 12:05 PM   #16
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog
Re: Hard Christmas auction on ebay: Singapore Airlines B747-400F NG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Hawk 1903 View Post
Glad you won this elusive model. Not so glad how much you paid for it. I don't collect 500 scale,so I am ignorant to how sought after some models are.
Thanks my friend. 170 euro are many, maybe you can arrive at 200/250 for a 1:500 model, not more (without speculate on the model or posting idiot prices like 500 or 1.000 euro...); models so expensive could be the Korean Air A300-600 (OG), Air Hong Kong A300F, Spanair A320 and, of course, the samples.
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-26-2016, 12:19 PM   #17
RJ First Officer

FlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast icon

A few months ago I saw the old New Zealand "All Blacks" 777-300ER being sold at over 300€ and I couldn't believe what I saw.
FlyingFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 02:37 PM   #18
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFan1 View Post
A few months ago I saw the old New Zealand "All Blacks" 777-300ER being sold at over 300€ and I couldn't believe what I saw.
So expensive??? I did not know!

Charter airlines lover

Old 01-03-2017, 03:57 PM   #19
The Dark Side

...still not in my hands! I know there have been Christmas holidays, then December 31st and January 1st, then the shameful Italian Post...but she is not yet here and i am terribly missing her!

Charter airlines lover
Old 01-05-2017, 02:47 PM   #20
The Dark Side

Beautiful the tracking of Russian Post, everything is well detailed! Two days ago the beauty was at "Vnukovo Airport". I hope to receive it in few days.

• Jan 03, 201704:29 am

Awaiting for departure from RussiaRussian PostMr Lts Vnukovo MMPO Tsekh-2
  • Dec 31, 201604:58 pm

Released from RF customsRussian PostMr Lts Vnukovo MMPO Tsekh-2
  • Dec 31, 201604:57 pm

Handed over to the customsRussian PostMr Lts Vnukovo MMPO Tsekh-2
  • Dec 31, 201602:10 pm

Arrived at the customs of RussiaRussian PostMr Lts Vnukovo MMPO Tsekh-2
  • Dec 26, 201609:11 pm

Sorting completeRussian PostMoskva 66
  • Dec 26, 201606:29 am

Arrived at the Post officeRussian PostMoskva 66

Charter airlines lover
Old 01-09-2017, 02:16 PM   #21
The Dark Side

Still not here...i have received the amazing 1:400 Phoenix (?) ANA B787-9 "Star Wars" (really a model of the year 2017!) but still not the "beauty".

Charter airlines lover
Old 01-10-2017, 09:20 PM   #22
Second Officer

altino is an excellent contributoraltino is an excellent contributoraltino is an excellent contributoraltino is an excellent contributoraltino is an excellent contributoraltino is an excellent contributoraltino is an excellent contributoraltino is an excellent contributoraltino is an excellent contributoraltino is an excellent contributoraltino is an excellent contributor

Congratz!! I should have bought few more back in the day...
Old 01-11-2017, 07:51 AM   #23
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by altino View Post
Congratz!! I should have bought few more back in the day...
Thanks Altino.
I start to be a bit worried, not only for the rare model i have bought but especially because of the 180 euro paid for it.
I called Italian Post and they told me the package is still in Russia.

Charter airlines lover
Old 01-18-2017, 06:07 AM   #24
The Dark Side

This model is still in Russia, Vnukovo Airport, latest news say i should receive it in a month.
I hope, i really hope!

Charter airlines lover
Old 01-18-2017, 06:20 AM   #25
Easyjet

Easyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributorEasyjet is an excellent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
This model is still in Russia, Vnukovo Airport, latest news say i should receive it in a month.
I hope, i really hope!
One month? That's a long wait.
Easyjet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 08:22 AM   #26
They told me to change it

Leonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dog

Talking about waiting: I'm waiting my Air Canada A319 model, which was sent on September 29th and still didn't arrive!

It was sent from Germany to Brazil on September 30th, 2016.
Arrived here in Brazil at October 4th... and still didn't arrive at my home!

Well, still nothing compared to my Cubana Tu-204: 5 months... but eventually arrived.
Old 01-18-2017, 08:36 AM   #27
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easyjet View Post
One month? That's a long wait.
Yes my friend, too long. I received an explanation from the seller and i don't mind of the late, the important thing is that the model will arrive. I was considering Christmas days, but then i have also to consider Orthodox Christmas because the model is in Russia and their Christmas is around 6/7 January so i imagine all the packages transiting in the airports. But it is strange the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
Talking about waiting: I'm waiting my Air Canada A319 model, which was sent on September 29th and still didn't arrive!

It was sent from Germany to Brazil on September 30th, 2016.
Arrived here in Brazil at October 4th... and still didn't arrive at my home!

Well, still nothing compared to my Cubana Tu-204: 5 months... but eventually arrived.
And do you have an explanation for this long period of "quarantine"??
Sometimes i really don't understand how it is possible!!!

Charter airlines lover
Old 01-18-2017, 09:06 AM   #28
They told me to change it

Leonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post

And do you have an explanation for this long period of "quarantine"??
Sometimes i really don't understand how it is possible!!!
I've asked on the Facebook page of "Correios" (Brazilian Post Service) about it, it was in December, if I remember well.
They told me there was indeed a delay. However, it was still within the 40 working day period they had, so I still had to wait.

I've asked once again when that "40 working day" period hit the deadline, and they told me that period was just a speculation and not really a rule... and that I still had to wait! Unbeliveable!

I really hate this awful company. State owned, runs a monopoly here in Brazil and still manages to have losses
Old 01-24-2017, 04:05 AM   #29
Earning My Wings

andre1996 is a good contributorandre1996 is a good contributorandre1996 is a good contributorandre1996 is a good contributorandre1996 is a good contributorandre1996 is a good contributorandre1996 is a good contributorandre1996 is a good contributorandre1996 is a good contributorandre1996 is a good contributorandre1996 is a good contributor

Congrats on getting this rare and beautiful model Charter.

Sorry that you and Leonardo have to wait long for some of your models, especially this rare model of yours.

I hope it gets to you soon and in perfect condition.
andre1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 08:45 AM   #30
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
I've asked on the Facebook page of "Correios" (Brazilian Post Service) about it, it was in December, if I remember well.
They told me there was indeed a delay. However, it was still within the 40 working day period they had, so I still had to wait.

I've asked once again when that "40 working day" period hit the deadline, and they told me that period was just a speculation and not really a rule... and that I still had to wait! Unbeliveable!

I really hate this awful company. State owned, runs a monopoly here in Brazil and still manages to have losses
No news about your model?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre1996 View Post
Congrats on getting this rare and beautiful model Charter.

Sorry that you and Leonardo have to wait long for some of your models, especially this rare model of yours.

I hope it gets to you soon and in perfect condition.
Thanks my friend.

But i have not good news: the package seems lost! It still result in Russia as never leaved the country and i don't understand why. I am in contact with the seller, he often talked with the Russian post but also they don't know about the package.
I am very sad because it is really expensive and it would be important to really finish my collection so far. The seller told me he will refund the money and i am happy for this.
Latest news: the package is not in Russia (it crossed the borders) but the package is not in Italy: who of you has stolen it?

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: