FlyingFan1's Collection - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-04-2016, 10:18 AM   #1
RJ First Officer

FlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast icon
FlyingFan1's Collection

As promised, here I'm going to show you my collection as it grows and the models I have at the moment. I got my 50th model with the last package, so it's going to take a while until I'm done
I want to start with my newest arrivals and then I'm doing no chronologically order.

Starting with an overview of my Christmas:

The troubleshooter, the shop had no "Hamburg" (they only had the San Francisco) then their retailer surprisingly and a Hamburg, which needed to arrive at the shop. So five days later, normally they ship in one day) the package arrived. But the model was so new, that it had foil around it, never had this.

Philippine Airlines 777-300Er, the printing on this one is amazing. I love the "CUT HERE IN EMERGENCY" on the roof.

One of four Eurowings A320s, I'm not posting pics of all four, I hop your forgiving me

Shanghai Airlines A330-300, the printing on this one is also amazing, although one of the horizontal stabilizers is falling of again and again.

That's all for now, hope you like it
FlyingFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2016, 07:04 PM   #2
Roaring into the clouds

DutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dog
Re: FlyingFan1's Collection

How I remember the days I bought 4 of the same model... Lovely! I've purchased just one LH A380 previously (D-AIMB 'Munich' Without those Soccer Stickers) and I remember it came wrapped in plastic as well.
Old 08-05-2016, 07:15 PM   #3
They told me to change it

Leonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dog

Nice arrivals!
About buying the same model, well... I have seven Interflug Dash 8-100 but they're all donors to the ficticious airline of my airports, NFS Aviation.

Old 08-06-2016, 07:27 PM   #4
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Great additions, all beautiful and the Shanghai A330 is one of my favourites.
About multiple models Herpa rarely re-releases narrowbodies different from German airlines, and Transavia was (will be) a nice surprise even if i would have preferred a Transavia France re-release with French registrations. I have three Ryanair B737-800s and two Vueling A320s and four Alitalia MD-80 old generation (then Herpa produced the MD-80 new generation old livery and new livery - before the phase out of the beautiful Mad Dog). In my opinion Herpa should start to re-release models with different registrations of some important airlines as Ryanair, Vueling, Wizz Air.
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 05:59 PM   #5
RJ Captain

NKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciatedNKLSP is appreciated

Loving your collection! Can't wait to see more pics
Old 08-12-2016, 01:09 PM   #6
RJ First Officer

FlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast iconFlyingFan1 is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
How I remember the days I bought 4 of the same model... Lovely! I've purchased just one LH A380 previously (D-AIMB 'Munich' Without those Soccer Stickers) and I remember it came wrapped in plastic as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
Nice arrivals!
About buying the same model, well... I have seven Interflug Dash 8-100 but they're all donors to the ficticious airline of my airports, NFS Aviation.
Thanks to both of you It definitely was a funny experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Great additions, all beautiful and the Shanghai A330 is one of my favourites.
About multiple models Herpa rarely re-releases narrowbodies different from German airlines, and Transavia was (will be) a nice surprise even if i would have preferred a Transavia France re-release with French registrations. I have three Ryanair B737-800s and two Vueling A320s and four Alitalia MD-80 old generation (then Herpa produced the MD-80 new generation old livery and new livery - before the phase out of the beautiful Mad Dog). In my opinion Herpa should start to re-release models with different registrations of some important airlines as Ryanair, Vueling, Wizz Air.
I have the same thoughts, it would definitely be better than having i.e. 10 D-ABCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKLSP View Post
Loving your collection! Can't wait to see more pics
Then you need to wait some more days (a week ) until I'm back from my vacation in the Netherlands
Old 01-23-2017, 01:22 PM   #7
RJ First Officer

Well, I guess it has been more than a week

New year, new try!

I have made some pics of my Christmas presents that I want to show you.

At first, I have a model mountain for you:

Emirates 777-300ER

Etihad A330 "Expo"

Lufthansa A350

KLM 737-800WL

Norwegian 737-800WL "Max Manus"

SAS 737-700WL

American Airlines 767-300ER

Condor 767-300ER

Tuifly 737-800S

Transavia 737-800WL

Condor A321

That's all for now, I'll try to do monthly updates of my collection....
Old 01-23-2017, 02:27 PM   #8
RJ Second Officer

velvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributorvelvetday is a good contributor

many cool models keep updating this thread awesome christmas gifts, I am very happy for you!
velvetday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 02:42 PM   #9
banned

Edoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributorEdoardo94 is an excellent contributor

Wonderful models! Especially the a350 and the 767.
Would you check my thread? First page:
http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...-terminal.html
Edoardo94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 03:02 PM   #10
RJ First Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by velvetday View Post
many cool models keep updating this thread awesome christmas gifts, I am very happy for you!
Thanks, I'll try But if there's a lot going on with school, I can't do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edoardo94 View Post
Wonderful models! Especially the a350 and the 767.
Would you check my thread? First page:
http://www.wings900.com/vb/model-air...-terminal.html
Thank you too and for sure I'm checking it out, already saw your thread and it's nice
Old 01-23-2017, 04:01 PM   #11
They told me to change it

Leonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dog

Very nice arrivals! I love the AA and Condor 767s!
They're both in my collection too!

The Emirates is too, but mine one is A6-EGA!
Old 01-23-2017, 04:10 PM   #12
Flyin' High

Robin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dog

Nice arrivals. Also, the term 'Model mountain' sounds amusing

Robin Wallet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 04:57 PM   #13
787 dreamliner of dreams

MM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dogMM9024 is a top dog

Great new additions!!

My total favourite is the SAS 737-700; Damn, I will have to buy that beauty soon. It would be nice for my Airport aswell. Hopefully Herpa will release more SAS 737 in the future!!
MM9024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 05:57 PM   #14
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Great arrivals, a festival of leisure airlines and the American Airlines who is a wonderful airplane, one of the best ever produced.
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: