KLM story. - Page 4 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-25-2016, 07:38 AM   #46
Flyin' High

Robin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dog
Re: KLM story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
My comments? Apart from the missing B737-300 and B737-400, old and new livery, we are missing the KLM Cityhopper Fokker 100!!!
I must agree.

Lovely pictures though!! Positive rep added

Old 04-25-2016, 07:57 AM   #47
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Wallet View Post
I must agree.

Lovely pictures though!! Positive rep added
Thanks so much Robin. I really don't understand some Herpa mysteries like the missing KLM Cityhopper Fokker 100: license ok from KLM, mould ok, livery ok...one of the too many great mysteries of our beautiful 1:500 world!
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 08:34 AM   #48
Flyin' High

Robin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dogRobin Wallet is a top dog

Quote:
Thanks so much Robin. I really don't understand some Herpa mysteries like the missing KLM Cityhopper Fokker 100: license ok from KLM, mould ok, livery ok...one of the too many great mysteries of our beautiful 1:500 world!
I am missing a Skyteam E190 as well

Old 04-25-2016, 08:59 AM   #49
Roaring into the clouds

DutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dog

Great thread Ale, I love the PH-BUA by IF500. I have most models standing on my display too, with some customized (I'll gladly add them to your thread if you're OK with that). I'm missing a couple more A330-200s in my fleet. Could you compare the colours of the latest KLM 787-9 with PH-BFB (744)/BVI (77W) or AKF (95 Years A330-300)?
Old 04-25-2016, 09:49 AM   #50
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Wallet View Post
I am missing a Skyteam E190 as well
Yes, spotted landing at Rome FCO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Great thread Ale, I love the PH-BUA by IF500. I have most models standing on my display too, with some customized (I'll gladly add them to your thread if you're OK with that). I'm missing a couple more A330-200s in my fleet. Could you compare the colours of the latest KLM 787-9 with PH-BFB (744)/BVI (77W) or AKF (95 Years A330-300)?
Of course you can add them to this thread because it is also a your and all Wings900 Dutch people thread!
I will post the comparison you asked my friend.

Charter airlines lover
Old 04-25-2016, 10:36 AM   #51
RJ Second Officer

B-HUF is flying under the radar

Quote:
Also we're missing the KLM Asia liveried B747-400M and B777-300ER!
By the way, you've got a great KLM fleet there! It's also one of my favourite airlines.
Old 04-25-2016, 12:03 PM   #52
SpeedBirdOneThreeNine

solicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dogsolicitor82 is a top dog

What can I say Alessandro!!! KLM is one of the giants of the aviation industry and it deserved this thread...KLM is one of my fav airlines and is joint 2nd with Lufthansa with respect to my fleet...you know which tops the list, my friend! The Big Blue Queen is absolutely splendid and so are the B77Ws...my fav has to be the B744 (but really confused as to which one). Hoping for one in the new livery in 1:500 scale very soon...Luckily Herpa announced the KLM B77W (PH-BVO) in their next set which could be in stores next year (at the rate Herpa is going right now)..
solicitor82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 12:42 PM   #53
Roaring into the clouds

DutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-HUF View Post
I don't

*filler*
Old 04-29-2016, 03:31 PM   #54
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-HUF View Post
By the way, you've got a great KLM fleet there! It's also one of my favourite airlines.
Thanks so much, i am really proud of my fleets!
Quote:
Originally Posted by solicitor82 View Post
What can I say Alessandro!!! KLM is one of the giants of the aviation industry and it deserved this thread...KLM is one of my fav airlines and is joint 2nd with Lufthansa with respect to my fleet...you know which tops the list, my friend! The Big Blue Queen is absolutely splendid and so are the B77Ws...my fav has to be the B744 (but really confused as to which one). Hoping for one in the new livery in 1:500 scale very soon...Luckily Herpa announced the KLM B77W (PH-BVO) in their next set which could be in stores next year (at the rate Herpa is going right now)..
I imagined you was loving the Queen...; i also hope for the KLM B747-400 new livery, she would be amazing!

Charter airlines lover
Old 04-29-2016, 03:32 PM   #55
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchCollector View Post
Ciao Thom, here the comparison for you:

Charter airlines lover
Old 04-29-2016, 03:58 PM   #56
Roaring into the clouds

Thank you my friend! What is your personal opinion on the KLM blue shades? Is the 787 darker than the 747 or about the same?
Old 04-29-2016, 04:09 PM   #57
The Dark Side

You're welcome my friend, you know.
In my opinion the B787 and the B747 have the same shade of blue, the B777W has a lighter shade of blue.

Charter airlines lover
Old 04-30-2016, 05:26 AM   #58
Roaring into the clouds

Quote:
You're welcome my friend, you know.
In my opinion the B787 and the B747 have the same shade of blue, the B777W has a lighter shade of blue.
Thank you. My experience is that the model has a slightly darker blue than the recently released KLM A330-300 95 years and similar models.
Old 09-06-2016, 02:09 PM   #59
Earning My Wings

SoydeHamburgo is getting startedSoydeHamburgo is getting startedSoydeHamburgo is getting startedSoydeHamburgo is getting started

my "KLM story" (1/200 and 1/500)
SoydeHamburgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 03:05 PM   #60
The Dark Side

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoydeHamburgo View Post
my "KLM story" (1/200 and 1/500)
Great collection also here, wonderful fleets.

Charter airlines lover

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: