Herpa new A320 family mold. - Page 7 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 02-07-2017, 08:43 AM   #91
Captain

Eurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast iconEurojet is a diecast icon
Re: Herpa new A320 family mold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simao28 View Post
The "new" ATR mold shows up in ACB's facebook page.
It seems they only thing new is the wheels that now are also big compared to the plane.
And those windows

Some times the change is worse...
If Herpa adjusts the landing gears and the cockpit windows, I do like the mould.
If not it's a toy.
Given that the sample was not exposed with the other new moulds An-22, A320 in the vitrine, I hope substantial changes will be made to the mould?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFan1 View Post
I guess he wanted to send this mail to his colleague Jenny Hetzel complaining (Hi Jenny,..hier gleich der zweite) that you are the next one to complain about the new mould.
It seems like he accidentally send this to you
Seems you are right hahah

I got roughly the same reply about the A320 mould.
About the ATR mould:
Quote:
Die ATR-72 ist eine komplett neue Form. Wir haben uns vorerst auf die ATR-72 konzentriert, da diese im Original auch wesentlich verbreiteter ist.
Für weitere Fragen stehen wir Ihnen jederzeit gerne zur Verfügung.

Translated: The ATR-72 is a whole new mould (and not just updated from the old one). Firstly, we concentrate on the ATR-72 as there are more airlines flying it compared to the ATR-42.
Eurojet is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-07-2017, 11:58 AM   #92
Roaring into the clouds

DutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dogDutchCollector is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
Yeah, I immediately thought about Jenny Hetzel too

Anyway, i'll send him an email about the ATR and I'll post at the Herpa Breaking News thread
Well Jenny, looks like your suggestion is being considered by the boss himself
Old 02-07-2017, 12:37 PM   #93
RJ Second Officer

simao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributor

Just one thing I dont understand... they woukd have drawings of the lost NG6 model. Why didnt they made a new mold and produce it on their new chinese manufacturer???
simao28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-08-2017, 04:42 AM   #94
RJ Captain

getifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top doggetifero is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by simao28 View Post
Just one thing I dont understand... they woukd have drawings of the lost NG6 model. Why didnt they made a new mold and produce it on their new chinese manufacturer???
If anybody has any »drawings« of the »NG VI«-moulds it should be the Chinese manufacturer (Lysia, Hong Kong?). If herpa prefers to initiate the development of a new (»NG VII«) mould-family (JC-Wings?) and puts aside the reviving of the »NG VI«-production they should have strategic reasons (such as labour and production-costs, condition of the toolset, location issues).
getifero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:44 AM   #95
banned

AngloJet. is flying under the radar

We still don't know why NGVI had such a short life.
AngloJet. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 09:50 AM   #96
RJ Second Officer

simao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributor

Possibly it was being made in "Witty Wings" and the bankruptcy ruined it.
Perhaps that why there are not any more B707s using the -400 mold...
simao28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 08:56 PM   #97
banned

KevDog is flying under the radarKevDog is flying under the radar

Amazing collection.
KevDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 08:36 AM   #98
They told me to change it

Leonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevDog View Post
Amazing collection.
wut?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: