Herpa new A320 family mold. - Page 3 - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:500 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-16-2016, 01:57 PM   #31
They told me to change it

Leonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dog
Re: Herpa new A320 family mold.

Plastic landing gears are much easier to fix and replace, IMHO...
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2016, 02:12 PM   #32
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
Plastic landing gears are much easier to fix and replace, IMHO...
Ahhhhh, with this phrase you implying that Herpa landing gears must be fixed and/ore replaced......with a good quality check we should not need to fix or replace landing gears!
I want Novair A321 in 1:400 and 1:500 scale!

Charter airlines lover
Charter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 02:38 PM   #33

Leonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dogLeonardo Mello is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charter View Post
Ahhhhh, with this phrase you implying that Herpa landing gears must be fixed and/ore replaced......with a good quality check we should not need to fix or replace landing gears!
What if I drop the model on the floor and the gear snap off?

Old 04-16-2016, 03:52 PM   #34
The Dark Side

Charter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dogCharter is a top dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Mello View Post
What if I drop the model on the floor and the gear snap off?
For this reason i love strongest landing gears and rolling wheels!

Charter airlines lover
Old 10-12-2016, 01:53 PM   #35
The Dark Side

Ciao my friends, news for the A320 nose landing gear...
I will inform you soon.

Charter airlines lover
Old 10-12-2016, 02:12 PM   #36
banned

SausageAndMash is getting startedSausageAndMash is getting startedSausageAndMash is getting startedSausageAndMash is getting startedSausageAndMash is getting startedSausageAndMash is getting started
Re: Herpa new A320 family mould.

A totally new mould would be nice.
SausageAndMash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 02:43 PM   #37
The Dark Side

Literally reported from Wingsword (issue 5/October 2016):

Even Closer to the original
Nose gear of the 1/500-scale A320 becomes smaller
The Airbus A320's landing gear in the 1/500 scale has undergone a relaunch. The nose gear, which was previously nearly as big as the main gear, was reduced by 0,3 millimeters, now comes refined at a diameter of 1,8 millimeters, while it is 0,7 mm strong. Also, the strenght of the tires was also accurately reduced from 1,0 mm to 0,7 mm.

Charter airlines lover
Old 10-16-2016, 02:18 PM   #38
The Dark Side

Nose comparison among Cebu Pacific A320WL new livery and Egyptair A320

Charter airlines lover
Old 10-16-2016, 02:28 PM   #39
RJ Second Officer

simao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributorsimao28 is a good contributor

You are one lucky guy Charter
You don't even like the NG6 mold but you managed to get 2 models of the Egyptair:
an ugly noormal NG5 and an ultra rare NG6.
simao28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 03:16 PM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by simao28 View Post
You are one lucky guy Charter
You don't even like the NG6 mold but you managed to get 2 models of the Egyptair:
an ugly noormal NG5 and an ultra rare NG6.
LOL indeed...

Anyway, the difference between NG6 mould nose gear and NG5 is huge
Old 10-16-2016, 03:24 PM   #41
banned

SausageAndMash is getting startedSausageAndMash is getting startedSausageAndMash is getting startedSausageAndMash is getting startedSausageAndMash is getting startedSausageAndMash is getting started

NG6 is how all A320s should look. The Cebu still has a giant ferris wheel in comparison.
Old 10-22-2016, 09:43 AM   #42
The Dark Side

Some more comparisons using also the Sky500 Tiger A320:

Charter airlines lover
Old 11-12-2016, 05:21 AM   #43
just crazy

Faucett Peru is a top dogFaucett Peru is a top dogFaucett Peru is a top dogFaucett Peru is a top dogFaucett Peru is a top dogFaucett Peru is a top dogFaucett Peru is a top dogFaucett Peru is a top dogFaucett Peru is a top dogFaucett Peru is a top dogFaucett Peru is a top dog

What I dislike most are the horrible engine pylons on the NG V.
I acquired the Turkish A321 "discover the potential" and worked on one side of the model by reducing the pylon size and integrate it more into the wing:
Original pylon:
TC-JRG_R
Reduced pylon size:

TC_JRG_LN

I am thinking about to reduce it even a bit more.... What do you think?

PROUD TO BE OWNER OF FAUCETT PERU TriStar http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8421/7...63ccf9b0_c.jpg THANKS TO SERGIO & STAR PERU Fleet, THANKS to BERT, CB CUSTOMS.
Faucett Peru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 07:24 AM   #44
banned

The engines are also too large.
Old 11-12-2016, 10:46 AM   #45

I think you should reduce even more! These engines are too close from the ground, because the pylons are too big! And also, shouldn't the engine be placed a bit more forward?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: