Velocity Models 1:400 (by MaxDelta and nathanbennet) - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:400 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-13-2014, 06:21 PM   #1
RJ First Officer

MaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciated
Velocity Models 1:400 (by MaxDelta and nathanbennet)

As I previously posted a couple months ago, there will be a new model company called Velocity Models for 1:400 scale. It is being started by James who used to work at Gemini Jets. It is also now official, with the first releases being next year.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/velocityairplanes?fref=photo

www.flynci.weebly.com
MaxDelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2014, 08:01 PM   #2
Earning My Wings

jetboy787 is flying under the radar
Re: Velocity Models 1:400

I can't take all the credit for it but there are some great people working on this with me. We are excited to be able to provide some additional details next month. Thanks for sharing.

I wanted to share some of Velocity Models philosophy from the Facebook page (the regular website will be launching closer to launch date).

Velocity Models is the newest diecast model aircraft manufacturing company specializing in highly detailed 1:400 scale airplane models. Our models feature tampo printed graphics with popular features such as rolling landing gear.

The Velocity Model’s experience doesn’t stop at just the models, even our box artwork is something you will want to display.

At Velocity Models, our goal is to have an open door approach with our customers and collectors. If you have any suggestions, feedback or general comments, please send us a message on our “Contact Us” page or through our Facebook page! We will get a reply back to you within 24 hours.

Velocity Models also wants to connect with you, the customers, on our various social media accounts. Love browsing models on Instagram? Enjoy model airport and model reviews on Youtube? Showing off your collection on Facebook? Click on our “Social Media” tab at the top of the screen and see how you can interact with us and even have us show off your photos!

More details will be provided next month.
jetboy787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 11:20 PM   #3
RJ First Officer

MaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciatedMaxDelta is appreciated

So that's why the website wouldn't work... Can't wait for more details, and I won't be too greedy but some regional jets would be nice (not expecting any in first set of moulds, but for the future)
www.flynci.weebly.com

Old 11-14-2014, 05:39 AM   #4
Ich bin ein Berliner!

MikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobbyMikeDJ is a legend of the hobby

I'm really looking forward to it. Can't wait for more infos!!!
Etihad, SAS and a few others.

Last edited by MikeDJ; 11-15-2014 at 04:32 AM.
MikeDJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 10:00 PM   #5
First Officer

BWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dogBWIAfan is a top dog

Great news! Looking forward to seeing a new player in the hobby. Really hoping the Witty/Apollo 747 moulds ended up here. James, best of luck in your new venture, keep us informed.
BWIAfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:24 PM   #6
Earning My Wings

PHNL08 is flying under the radar

This is what I want.
Dash-7
Saab 2000
BAE ATP
No one had made these models. The Dash would be my first choice.
I have over 3700 models. Been collecting since 1987.
The hobbie is growing stale with the same old same old.
My 2 cents
PHNL08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 11:42 AM   #7
RJ Captain

clydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobbyclydefrogjones is a legend of the hobby

Oh dude, I'll miss coming by ADI and seeing you there.

You sold me the Yak-42 looking forward to this, you know I'll support. Best of lucks!
clydefrogjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 05:43 PM   #8
Earning My Wings

jetboy787 is flying under the radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by clydefrogjones View Post
Oh dude, I'll miss coming by ADI and seeing you there.

You sold me the Yak-42 looking forward to this, you know I'll support. Best of lucks!
Just remember you will go down as being the only person to have purchased that model while I was there LOL! Thanks!
jetboy787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 07:49 PM   #9
Captain

virajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributorvirajkamat is an excellent contributor

Looking forward for some great model that has not being produced so far
virajkamat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 02:05 PM   #10
Senior Collector

Albert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetboy787 View Post
Our models feature popular features such as rolling landing gear.
...popular with who'?? Rolling landing gears on 1/400 models are a nightmare and completely unecessary!
Old 12-01-2014, 05:57 PM   #11
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby

Popular with me and 1000's of others.

----
Old 12-01-2014, 10:42 PM   #12
VC-10 Fan

Harry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast iconHarry_Bird is a diecast icon

Quote:
This is what I want.
Dash-7
Saab 2000
BAE ATP
No one had made these models. The Dash would be my first choice.
I have over 3700 models. Been collecting since 1987.
The hobbie is growing stale with the same old same old.
My 2 cents
A Beech 1900D would be nice?
Harry_Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 07:05 AM   #13
RJ First Officer

Rolling gears definitely make the models better.

And yes a B1900D would be nice.
www.flynci.weebly.com
Old 12-02-2014, 02:54 PM   #14
Senior Collector

Albert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast iconAlbert is a diecast icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanbennett View Post
Popular with me and 1000's of others.

----
Ah yes, I was forgetting all the kids on this forum that like to play with their models and push them along....zooomm.....whoosh!! Myself, these are not toys but scale models to be treasured and admired.
Old 12-02-2014, 05:28 PM   #15
1/400 Collector

nathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobbynathanbennett is a legend of the hobby

I think rolling gears are here to stay. No more plastic static gear.

----

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: