Future of... ?? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Model Terminal > 1:200 Scale Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-06-2015, 03:20 AM   #1
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor
Future of... ??

G'day all,

I'm Lou and since February 2013 I've been looking after the database for all 1/400 and 1/200 models.

Back in October 2014 the database froze. I was still able to input new models, but they would'nt show up unless you knew its ID # number. So pretty useless.

However at the end of February 2015 the whole system on here broke and froze. All the over 400 new model entries I'd done since late 2014 were deleted by the system (except for two entries). I have also been locked out of the database update page.

Furthermore the system now won't allow you to add any more models to your collection or.. allow you to change the order of your models on your lists.

More worrying is that in the database of models, various 'Airlines' have been deleted (blank spaces appear where they usedto be). It seems everyday more disappears datawise from this site.

I have on several occations tried contacting the owners MASMedia about the problems. Only last week did I get a reply with the promise it would be fixed by the end of that day... a week later and nothing...

I implore you to move your collection data to DiMA Immediately. It may not be on this site at all in days concidering all the problems that keep building up on this site.

DAC / Wings900 is fine if you want to chat or sledge models (The Wild West of Modelling forums!) However if you use this to keep log of your collection then please move your collection to...

Forums - Diecast Model Aircraft

Before this site loses all your model info.

Good luck... Lou
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2015, 01:15 AM   #2
Earning My Wings

Wingin'it is flying under the radar
Re: Future of... ??

Would you be the aussie that auctioned a 1/200 Air New Zealand Green livery 737 - 300
Phoenix Custom on ebay , some years back ? The seller was in Melbourne . I've got it .
Wingin'it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 09:16 AM   #3
Earning My Wings

Judin21 is flying under the radar

Any chance you will want to sell that? I am looking for Air New Zeland models in the 1:200 scale to collect to show Air New Zealand a full collection of their past and present fleet.
Judin21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-03-2015, 01:38 AM   #4
Earning My Wings

Wingin'it is flying under the radar

Not for sale , sorry . That's Hamilton , NZ .... should have added that .

Not far from you it seems .
Wingin'it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 05:11 AM   #5
Earning My Wings

Judin21 is flying under the radar

oh cool. Yes I am a Hamilton NZ resident also.
How many of those Phoenix Air New Zealand green were made?
Judin21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 04:15 PM   #6
Wings900 Team Member

make.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributormake.me.laugh is an excellent contributor

G'day,

No it wasn't me. I collect 1/400 scale only... tho the money would have been handy...

Also considering the work the new owners are doing and how this weekend I could finally log on to the database and do some updating of photos... I suspect that shortly the whole site will be working again, yay!

Stay tuned... I certainly am...

Cheers Lou

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: