Does anyone else track their parcels on FR24? - Wings900 Discussion Forums Wings900 - Model News

Go Back   Wings900 Discussion Forums > Wings900 Aviation Terminal > 1:1 Civil Aviation

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 08-27-2014, 05:24 PM   #1
UK Model Retailer

herpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobbyherpacollectorUK is a legend of the hobby
Does anyone else track their parcels on FR24?

Well I get parcels coming to me from Hong Kong with FedEx.
Sometimes I send parcels abroad with UPS. This evening I got a notification that an urgent parcel going to a customer for next day delivery in Madrid has just left the EMA hub. Sure enough, that UPS Boeing 767-300ER (flight UPS237) aircraft right now is flying at 19,000ft and is registered N354UP. That plane is carrying a few Herpa models.

It's quite amusing to see the plane knowing that I have a box or two onboard

These couriers use their own aircraft and when that plane takes off it is marked as departed Cologne/Dubai etc Hub at that exact minute. It's then possible to take to FR24 and follow it

Does anyone else do this, or has even thought of it, or am I just crazy
If you pay for the UPS service, you can have this (if you're outside of the UK).. currently available at AMS haha!

Herpa, Hogan, Sky500, Inflight500, Phoenix, JC Wings and Gemini Jets stockist.

Last edited by herpacollectorUK; 08-27-2014 at 05:26 PM.
herpacollectorUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-27-2014, 09:44 PM   #2
King of the Geeks

Kitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dogKitty Hawk 1903 is a top dog
Re: Does anyone else track their parcels on FR24?

Never thought of that,but what a great idea. That FR24 is very addictive. Just today,I saw a contrail at altitude going over. Went to FR24,Emirates A380 Dubai-Los Angeles. I'm such a geek and proud of it.

David

Kitty Hawk 1903 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 02:03 AM   #3
Senior Captain

geosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top doggeosnail is a top dog
Re: Does anyone else track their parcels on FR24?

I don't do this. Hiw will I know on which flight I have my models?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: