Oh right so we're including worst experiences?
So this was 2 years ago, I don't know whether it has changed now, but this was my experience. I hate to complain but this was a pretty bad flight.
From Paris CDG to Mauritius (MRU)
I flew from MAN - CDG which was a nice 1 hour flight on Air France (maybe because I was upgraded to premium economy).
As flying on stand-by it didn't make a difference if we flew on Air France or Air Mauritius as one flight was 20 minutes after the other. As it turned out Air France was full, so Air Mauritius it was. I didn't expect it to be so bad - and I should of read reviews because this was a 12 hour flight!! So...
1. The aircraft was an old A340.
2. There was no Inflight Entertainment, only a tiny screen infront of you with a map.
3. The seats were very very uncomfortable.
4. The blankets stank
5. The aircraft wasn't really very clean - probably due to age.
6. Food was very bad as far as I can remember.
7. I couldn't sleep all the way through the flight, it was 12 hours completely bored.
The cabin crew were okay.
I think maybe this aircraft was used because it was a flight from Paris and the flight was full of Mauritians. I assume maybe they operate a newer aircraft with proper IFE and decent seats from LHR - as this flight will consist of mainly holidaymakers.
I suggest weighing up your options if you are going to Mauritius!